Looking for positive and driven MFP friends

Options

Replies

• BansheeBubbles
    BansheeBubbles Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me; the extra support is great, especially during the new year!!
  • gems74
    gems74 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I think I added most of you on, if I missed anyone or for anyone else reading, please feel free to friend me. I've been on for almost 4 weeks now, logging daily. Lets keep each other accountable. Its crazy how just a few "likes" can help to keep you in check.

Cheers!
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am supportive and positive! I think I am quite driven too but I have my bad days :) I have lost more than 13 kg so far but I still have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me for support and positivity :p
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I am bound and determined this time. I did it once before (losing 150 pounds) and want to do it PERMANENTLY this time! Feel free to add me if you want someone who will encourage you, stumble with you, eat food that isn't "good" for you, etc.
  • anthlilley
    anthlilley Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, apart from last week or so.... Festive cheer doesn't like to be recorded ;-) getting back in the horse in early Jan with a commitment to lose a bit and increase fitness.

Love to see peoples success and how they get there. Happy to encourage but also listen and not judge ( hoping for the same ) feel free to add me. UK based. Sit behind a desk most days
  • katialozano72
    katialozano72 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too. Feel free to add me
  • NASAwife13
    NASAwife13 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Anyone is more than welcome to add me for some extra motivation.
  • katiemstamey
    katiemstamey Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Always welcome new friends! :)
  • AngelinaB_
    AngelinaB_ Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Hi there, also looking for friend support...
  • risingstar89
    risingstar89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm so glad I found this, it's funny, just today I was thinking it would be nice to have some support from someone who use fitness pal as much as I do. I'm a college student as well and I'm trying to get fit. I've lost 21 lbs so far and my goal is to lose another 30. Iv'e recommended it to all of my friends and they all complain it's too much work :neutral: . :(:( You all seem like nice motivated people I'm going to add you. You can add me as well.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Here!
  • Choosefitness
    Choosefitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    gems74 wrote: »
    Hi All, I think I added most of you on, if I missed anyone or for anyone else reading, please feel free to friend me. I've been on for almost 4 weeks now, logging daily. Lets keep each other accountable. Its crazy how just a few "likes" can help to keep you in check.

Cheers!
    4 weeks down, all of 2016 to go!! Let's go, gems! ;)

• Choosefitness
    Options
    Hi! I am supportive and positive! I think I am quite driven too but I have my bad days :) I have lost more than 13 kg so far but I still have a lot to lose. Feel free to add me for support and positivity :p

13kg! Awesome! Added!
  • Choosefitness
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    I am bound and determined this time. I did it once before (losing 150 pounds) and want to do it PERMANENTLY this time! Feel free to add me if you want someone who will encourage you, stumble with you, eat food that isn't "good" for you, etc.

Hahaha! Added! I will view your food diary often in the hopes of obtaining some ideas for future 'snacks.'
  • Choosefitness
    Options
    To the people that I didn't reply to, I added all of you guys, too! I'm excited to be motivated by you and to obtain motivation from you in the upcoming year!
  • Sperkleh
    Sperkleh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivational friends too
  • RTGho
    RTGho Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Add me as well! The more people holding me accountable, the better. Not trying to lose weight per se, just up my fitness level and monitor my macros. I'm adding all you guys and gals as well. Happy New Year!
  • Choosefitness
    Options
    Sperkleh wrote: »
    I'm looking for motivational friends too
    I'll be your motivational friend. Haha. Added!!
    RTGho wrote: »
    Add me as well! The more people holding me accountable, the better. Not trying to lose weight per se, just up my fitness level and monitor my macros. I'm adding all you guys and gals as well. Happy New Year!
    Awesome! I added you, too! I'm doing more of a fitness journey than a weight-loss journey, as well; Just cutting 19 lbs real quick and then doing a slow bulk, but MFP really helps me stay disciplined and organized! Anyway, I look forward to having you as a friend on here!
  • minimel_99
    minimel_99 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi folks, this is my second time around using the app! Never knew there was a community! Please add me :) I am currently 5'4" and 215lbs - short & fat... My goal is to lose 65lbs (reach 150lbs) by Dec 31, 2017
  • calistizo
    calistizo Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am in dire need of a workout and diet accountability buddy... or what I'd call an "Accountabilibuddy." Whether through groupme, text, whatsapp, or whatever has notifications to my phone so we can hassle each other into staying on task! I was in the best shape of my life after leaving the military for the first couple of years. Now I'm in medical school and graduating in 2 years. The last couple of years I've been struggling with making dieting and exercise a priority and using food as a stress reliever. My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle by shifting to a higher protein diet and weightlifting no less than 3 times a week. Can anyone relate?