Not again!

Options
I have a horrible habit of losing and gaining the same 30 lbs. I swore the last time I took it off it would be the LAST, but here I am. I've never used an app before, nor did I participate in any blogs, chats etc. So, hoping that having some people to do this with might help this time around!

Replies

• kiddiebqueen17
    kiddiebqueen17 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    In a similar situation. My struggle started two years ago.
    :/ Goal was to lose 50lbs. Made it to almost 40 lbs. Was stuck there a few months then started going back up. I now have 35 lbs to lose.
  • Jillie453
    Jillie453 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So how has been going the past few days? I started Sunday and now it's Wednesday - so early but so far so good. I have not exercised - but food wise I seem to be under some control. I need to lose 30 myself - ideally 35 but will be happy at 30.
  • Kellyfitness128
    Kellyfitness128 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yuuup. If it makes you feel better you're like the majority of Americans, myself included.. most people who diet gain it back. I'm trying to focus on lifestyle changes this time around! When I exercise, I think about how great I feel afterwards and it keeps me wanting to do it consistently. I definitely notice a difference in my moods on days that I workout v days I don't! With food, I'm letting myself eat whatever I feel like or crave, as long as I keep it in control and within my calorie goal (2,000 a day). Luckily I'm naturally a healthy eater ;) I'm also totally ok with losing slowly this time- it's been about a month and a half since I've been back on here and I've lost 4 pounds, which I'm totally happy with! I think to achieve weight loss and to KEEP it off, lifestyle changes are required...not a diet, not temporarily calorie counting, etc.