Creating good habits..who's with me? :)

Options
Hey y'all!
My name is Taylor.
I'm a 23 year old female from Missouri.
Starting weight: 248lbs (I'm 6"0 tall)
Goal weight: 175
I have had great success on MFP before but unfortunately became a statistic and gained the weight back AND THEN SOME. I'm back, incredibly motivated, and ready to kick some *kitten*. I absolutely love the community aspect of MFP, so please comment or shoot me a friend request! Current goal: find better things to snack on. I work retail and get 3 breaks in 9 hours and it's so easy to go to the food court and get something horrible. So if you comment or request me or both, please let me know what YOUR favorite go to snack is :)
Looking for motivated individuals like myself!

And hey if we have a common interest, that's cool too. I love sushi, shih tzus, making awesome playlists (if you need a workout playlist buddy let me know!), The Walking Dead, technology (I work IT), and cooking (attempting, that is). Can't wait to get started again!

Replies

• ImDowner
    ImDowner Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I lost 35 pounds last year, and spent the last couple of months maintaining that. Now I'm focused on losing the 50 pounds between me and my goal! My favorite snack is Special K BBQ chips. I have to portion them out into a ziploc bag or I'll eat them all!

Shih tzus are cute...but my heart belongs with a couple of rescued pugs and a boxer
  • marioandmelissa
    marioandmelissa Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same here. Lost 30 pounds a few years ago and had gained it all back. I've lost about 10 pounds now and hope to stay on track this time and meet my goal weight of 150. Have about 30 pounds to go. Good Luck!☺
  • Sperkleh
    Sperkleh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm brand new to this community so bear with me. I really love this app though :)
  • Glassride
    Glassride Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs too! Would love some friends to hold me accountable
  • My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm focusing on the fitness aspect trying to build strength, endurance and flexibility, since I'm fairly close to my weight goal.
  • heyitstayrawr
    heyitstayrawr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all! I'll shoot everyone a FR when I get off work!