loss of appetite =/

MoNiCaMaRieV
MoNiCaMaRieV Posts: 50 Member
edited September 28 in Health and Weight Loss
what are some good higher calorie foods i can eat to help get my net calories up.. i havent had a appetie at all since ive been talking these pills...latley my net calories have been under 1200! i just dont feel like eating.. its like 1:30 here and my net cals are -337..ive had a bowl of cereal for breakfast today and thats it! and dont feel hungry..
i need help with eating more should i start drinking some protein shakes or something? any suggestions would be appreciated! thx

Replies

• eagles0080
    eagles0080 Posts: 15
    do you like nuts? They're a good source of protein and are a higher calorie food...designer whey is the protein powder I use, and also pure protein protein bars..might be a quick way to get some calories in you that also is high in protein and low in carbs etc.
  • mariobadr
    mariobadr Posts: 58 Member
    Well Protein Shakes really aren't food, but if you're just trying to up your net calories then they work very well. Try 1 cup milk, 1 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and 1 scoop of protein. Blend and drink. Should be over 400 calories and it goes down easy :)
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    What pills are you taking? Are they diet pills or for something else?
  • MoNiCaMaRieV
    What pills are you taking? Are they diet pills or for something else?
    they are the oxyelite pro pills they are fat burning pills.. helps with energy.. boosts metabolism i love them except for the appetite supression they give me
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    I would try and eat more at breakfast if U are going to keep using any kind of appetite suppressing pills. Even with a multi vitamin if U are not eating enough U are not getting what your body needs. Have protein 3 times a day and eat mini meals instead of trying to sit down to a larger meal if U are not hungry any way. Pills will only take u so far and food is what helps U keep the metabolism going.
  • MoNiCaMaRieV
    I would try and eat more at breakfast if U are going to keep using any kind of appetite suppressing pills. Even with a multi vitamin if U are not eating enough U are not getting what your body needs. Have protein 3 times a day and eat mini meals instead of trying to sit down to a larger meal if U are not hungry any way. Pills will only take u so far and food is what helps U keep the metabolism going.
    yea i understand that..thats why these are only recommended for a max of 8weeks then you have to stop.. just gives a boost with the weight loss
This discussion has been closed.