Accountability Partners

Options
Hi everyone! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have been on and off exercise routines for years and years. I'm wanting to find some people who also consistsntly fall off the exercise band wagon, that could be part of an accountability network to keep tabs on each other and hep motivate/ support as needed; via here, text, email, whatever! Anyone interested?

Replies

• rka18157
    rka18157 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new on this site but would love to partner with someone. Not only do I fall off the exercise wagon but the food wagon as well. I binge (but don't purge). Have gained 40 pounds in 1 year. Disgusted with myself but ready to get started...again. My name is Kym, btw.
  • kristinogrady77
    kristinogrady77 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I fall off too, especially during the winter months. I'm an outdoors person so yard work is my thing. I live on a farm so there's always something to weed whack or push mow. That means in the winter I turn into a wuss. Please feel free to add me. Always looking for new friends.
  • JoToMoo
    JoToMoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Kym, nice to meet you! I saw your friend request and am happy to have you on board! Check your messages for my response! :smile: