New to this plan

Options
Just wanted to say hi and I'm new to this plan and hoping to meet new people here who can help support each other. This isn't an easy thing to do. I was doing weight watchers and got to a point where I was getting anywhere anymore and someone recommended I try this, so here I am.

Replies

• cupcakesan512
    cupcakesan512 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • yubiesister
    yubiesister Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello. I have been on and off here for awhile. I am looking for help and motivation to get started back and loose 20lbs. Add me as a friend and we can support and motive each other:-)
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome !!
    Get yourself a food scale and start by learning how to weigh all your solids and measure all your liquids. For this to work, you must be eating at a deficit. Calorie deficit- weight loss. Remember weight loss comes down to calories!
  • Loriapt
    Loriapt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    A new year is about to begin; and I am determined to get healthy by losing weight, exercising and staying on track. I this this web site will help me meet my goals and find others who are looking for support/motivational buddies, to support each other on this journey. Let me know if you are interested in making this journey together…..
    Happy New Year!