T25 total fittness

Options
If anyone else is on here that does t25 how do you guys go about recording your workouts???

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I'm doing an Insanity and T25 hybrid routine right now, and I don't usually record myself, but I did, once, and I used my webcam. Windows 8.1 has a split screen feature, so I had the workout video on the left and the webcam on the right of the screen so I could make sure I was recording myself properly.
  • dezokay736
    dezokay736 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I ment like putting ur workouts on this site like how many calories your lost and stuff
  • jfro472
    jfro472 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I use a HRM. The best investment for cardio (imo).
  • DeoshaW
    DeoshaW Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm doing T25, I have a Fitbit charge hr so my activity is tracked in the Fitbit app, and I use MFP to track my macros.
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    My HRM died so i just estimate or use the T25 calorie calculator-->http://www.t25calories.com/

Enter calorie and exercise details into MFP exercise section. T25 and other beachbody exercises do not exist in the shared MFP database so you will have to create it for your own account.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    dezokay736 wrote: »
    I ment like putting ur workouts on this site like how many calories your lost and stuff

Oh wow. I feel so stupid xD Sorry. Like others, I use a HRM, specifically I use my Fitbit Charge HR. Before getting one, I logged using MFP's exercise database, and two or three other online calculator estimates (I literally just Googled "calculate calories burned" and went with whatever popped up), and then I manually logged the lower trending number of those estimates. We tend to overestimate our calorie expenditure, so I always erred on the side of caution. Just be sure to log each video appropriately (i.e. calculating from the Speed videos under aerobics, Rip't under strength, etc).