loss of appetite =/

Options
what are some good higher calorie foods i can eat to help get my net calories up.. i havent had a appetie at all since ive been talking these pills...latley my net calories have been under 1200! i just dont feel like eating.. its like 1:30 here and my net cals are -337..ive had a bowl of cereal for breakfast today and thats it! and dont feel hungry..
i need help with eating more should i start drinking some protein shakes or something? any suggestions would be appreciated! thx

Replies

• eagles0080
    eagles0080 Posts: 15
    Options
    do you like nuts? They're a good source of protein and are a higher calorie food...designer whey is the protein powder I use, and also pure protein protein bars..might be a quick way to get some calories in you that also is high in protein and low in carbs etc.
  • mariobadr
    mariobadr Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Well Protein Shakes really aren't food, but if you're just trying to up your net calories then they work very well. Try 1 cup milk, 1 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter, and 1 scoop of protein. Blend and drink. Should be over 400 calories and it goes down easy :)
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    What pills are you taking? Are they diet pills or for something else?
  • MoNiCaMaRieV
    MoNiCaMaRieV Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    What pills are you taking? Are they diet pills or for something else?
    they are the oxyelite pro pills they are fat burning pills.. helps with energy.. boosts metabolism i love them except for the appetite supression they give me
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I would try and eat more at breakfast if U are going to keep using any kind of appetite suppressing pills. Even with a multi vitamin if U are not eating enough U are not getting what your body needs. Have protein 3 times a day and eat mini meals instead of trying to sit down to a larger meal if U are not hungry any way. Pills will only take u so far and food is what helps U keep the metabolism going.
  • MoNiCaMaRieV
    MoNiCaMaRieV Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would try and eat more at breakfast if U are going to keep using any kind of appetite suppressing pills. Even with a multi vitamin if U are not eating enough U are not getting what your body needs. Have protein 3 times a day and eat mini meals instead of trying to sit down to a larger meal if U are not hungry any way. Pills will only take u so far and food is what helps U keep the metabolism going.
    yea i understand that..thats why these are only recommended for a max of 8weeks then you have to stop.. just gives a boost with the weight loss