Checking in to say Hello

Options
New to the site, and maybe to keep track of calories and such will be a good thing. Like to have motivation as well as give it to others. Hopefully, with this site I will learn to cook differently, (which will be challenge for me). Like today, I went over my carbs, oh boy, did not know there was so many carbs in watermelon and strawberries. This is also gonna be a learning curve for me also. I just started yesterday on this journey, and hopefully I will stick this out.

Replies

• rhutchinson88
    Options
    Good luck! I'm new to the site as well, I've already learned alot. Its good to be around people who have already been through all of these changes or are going through them as well!
  • JeanneMarie60
    Options
    Good luck! I'm new to the site as well, I've already learned alot. Its good to be around people who have already been through all of these changes or are going through them as well!

Thanks for the encouragement, I too hope I learn from this site, and hopefully learn to eat more healthy. It's gonna be a a circle of change. So good luck as so on your journey as well.
  • JeanneMarie60
    Options
    This message was for you rhutchinson88, but thanks for the encouragement.