Overweight Mom needs to lose 100lbs

Options
Hi everyone! Looking for support from every avenue I can get. Too overweight to truly enjoy my two young boys. I want to experience life with them without embarrassment of constant sweating, breathing heavy and tugging my shirt down to cover my belly. I want to feel comfortable in my body outside my home as much as I do in my home. I have lost the weight before and I am determined to do it again. Looking for all the friends I can find because if I see your success it will motivate me to succeed :) positive peer pressure is my goal!

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hi there ...Welcome to MFP ....I had over 100lbs when I started ....YOU GOT THIS ....Wishing you the best ....You are welcome to add me :)
  • WyldRoots
    WyldRoots Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Whoo-hoo! Fat mom of two boys here as well! <3
    We've got this!
  • wnjenkins
    wnjenkins Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PLEASE ADD ME AS A FRIEND :) Need all the support I can get!!!!
  • sheenahomeoffice
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to MFP too! I'm down 110lbs with another 30 to go! You are definitely in the right place for support and help!
  • bitbits24
    bitbits24 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also a mommy of two with over 100lbs to lose. I have a boy & a girl. :)
  • merriest2014
    merriest2014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Plan your work, then Work your plan.
  • superchantal
    superchantal Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I need to love over 100lbs. I was on a healthy weight loss plan and lost almost 100lbs and gained about 50lbs back over 2 years. Now I am determined to log my food everyday and thought I could connect with others who have had the same issues.