• Deej1020
    Deej1020 Posts: 37 Member
    Add me!
  • Natyhimex
    Natyhimex Posts: 27 Member
    Been using mpf for a while and looking for friends. :smile:
  • IsraelLite
    IsraelLite Posts: 2 Member
    I need some friends! I'm in my 20's and intend to lose 5-7 pounds. It's tough because my job is sedentary, and I work such long hours that it's hard to get to the gym. Anyone want to offer some tough love?
  • LastChance512
    LastChance512 Posts: 4 Member
    I love friends!

2015 ended kind of rough with me, I was let go from my job and two days later I found out I had cervical cancer. Luckily, we were able to catch it early and I find out on the 11th if I am cancer free! Taking care of myself was definitely put on the back burner, plus with holiday foods, forget any accountability!

I am at the starting line of my weight loss journey and want to end 2016 with the best body I can have!
    I am definitely looking for support, motivation, accountability, and inspiration. So, PLEASE add me!

Here's to new friends and support!
  • Angel0298
    Angel0298 Posts: 25 Member
    I can use all the support I can get. I need to lose 60 more pounds this year so I'm ready for my son's wedding at the end of the year. I'm really sticking to the diet and trying to build up the cardio and strength training. I've already lost 45 pounds but decided to drop my goal a little more. I'd sure like to buy that skinny little gown and my son can be proud of his Mom. I can use all the friends I can get!
  • hoping32
    hoping32 Posts: 33 Member
    always looking for more friends. Add me. :smile:
  • Nish5
    Nish5 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey guys! I'm Looking for more friends...so we can motivate and support each other on our journeys :)
    Feel free to add me!
  • sjandsmduncan
    sjandsmduncan Posts: 10 Member
    Heya
    Looking for new MFP pals to share support motivation and accountability. Basically people prepared to kick my butt when i need it.. snd i can hapoily return the favour :p
    Cheers
    Shelly
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Happy New Year, everyone!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    With the New Year, I would love to have some more friends so we can help support and motivate one another with our goals! Please feel free to add me :smile:
  • scotts87
    scotts87 Posts: 23 Member
    Mrs_Vad3r wrote: »
    I could definitely use some active support. My mfp is barren wasteland full of people who never log in. I find myself slacking since no one calls me out.

I'm on a 100+ day streak, so consider yourself added Mrs Vader!! I could use the support too though, because my activity and diet have gone to hell since before Halloween, even though I have been checking in every day.
  • mizzvip1
    mizzvip1 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. Really need to see some healthy diaries for ideas.
  • Seeking accountability buddies. Send me through an invite especially if you're an activite user. :)
  • shanmiko
    shanmiko Posts: 3 Member
    Feel free to add me as well! I've been on here for a while without many friends to motivate me so it would be nice to have some to get me more encouraged :)
  • Natasha8890
    Natasha8890 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm trying yet again to get back to feeling good....I could use some motivation and support!
  • andygoldman39
    andygoldman39 Posts: 15 Member
    I'd love to have more friends on MFP. Really getting back into it as I have weight to lose and a series of running events to complete in 2016.
  • ecobiorah
    ecobiorah Posts: 26 Member
    New to app and would love to connect for motivation and support.
  • Moonlightcellist
    Moonlightcellist Posts: 5 Member
    Continuing my journey in 2016 with MFP and Fitbit. Add me!
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    edited January 2016
    Ready to celebrate your weight loss!

Feel free to add me!
  • adkin1wm
    adkin1wm Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for some guys with comparable statistics or anyone on the same diet. I just started the slow carb diet from 4 hour body. I'm around 215 and don't exercise much.