Any fitness partners for January?

Options
Hey everyone! I'm hoping to start Jamie Eason's LiveFit 12-week Trainer in January and wondering if there is anyone out there who would be interested in joining me?! I am originally set to start on January 25th, after I finish my current program, but I can be flexible on when I start (If not January 25th, maybe January 4th?). This program is ideally suited to someone who either has a reasonably extensive home gym and is comfortable modifying exercises for their equipment, or has a gym membership.

Other things to know:
- The program is free, which is awesome (some of us are broke students!)
- There are lots of recommendations for nutrition and supplementation
- There is a free app that you can download for your phone that makes tracking your workout super easy.
- The program is broken into three components that each have different goals. The first focuses on building muscle to boost metabolism and the last two have different intensities but both focus on fat loss. There is an excellent video outlining exactly what the trainer is on the main page for the trainer (here: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jamie-eason-livefit-trainer.html).

I'll be doing the program myself, regardless of whether or not I have someone to work with, but it would be great to have someone going through the same workouts as me so that we can keep each other motivated, talk about nutrition, and push each other to do better!

Replies

• tashadelima
    tashadelima Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary, I just started the program as of yesterday. I would be happy to take on it with you. I just did Day 2 and I'm feeling pretty good thus far. Also joined zumba classes in my area, starting on January 13. Let me know if you have any questions, and I'm sure I'll have lots to ask you as well.
    Good for you in starting the year off right! :smile: