weight loss pills bad or good?

Options
as a freshman in college im worried about my weight just like everybody else. however, I was wondering about weight loss pills because i hear a lot of mismatched conversations about them...

...they work wonders...
...they suck...
...they're bad...
...they're good....

you know the whole spectrum. and then there is all the stuff on the tv and the internet its just so confusing!!!!

so bad or good?

Replies

• soccerrox
    Options
    as a freshman in college im worried about my weight just like everybody else. however, I was wondering about weight loss pills because i hear a lot of mismatched conversations about them...

...they work wonders...
    ...they suck...
    ...they're bad...
    ...they're good....

you know the whole spectrum. and then there is all the stuff on the tv and the internet its just so confusing!!!!

so bad or good?
  • nwfamilygal
    Options
    bad for your pocket book .:frown: They don't work. Learning to eat right is the key. :happy: So good luck and drink all of your water because it works. :drinker:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    bad for your pocket book .:frown: They don't work. Learning to eat right is the key. :happy: So good luck and drink all of your water because it works. :drinker:

what she said. and eat your exercise calories. :flowerforyou:
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    Bad, they're mostly caffeine. Log your food & exercise. Eat your exercise calories.
  • rialynn79
    Options
    Been there done that - don't do it. So bad. When you lose the weight... and stop taking them then the weight comes back so quick you don't believe it.

Not to mention the way they can make you feel - jittery, anxious, crabby... it's all negative.
  • PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Can I add to this choir?? Ask any person on here who has managed to lose & maintain any kind of significant loss and they will vouch for the fact that it is 110% a matter of your mind and only your mind. Don't waste your money, your health or your hopes on that stuff. Eat clean, work resistance training and cardio and you WILL SEE RESULTS.
  • Potent
    Potent Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm a victim of "THE SUGAR PILL" here's the Skinny any type of change in diet your gonna lose weight however If PILLS WORKs obestisty wouldn't be an issue! :bigsmile:

if