Cindy Whitmarsh from Exercise Tv

Options
Wondering if anyone else loves Cindy Whitmarsh from Exercise TV?
http://www.exercisetv.tv/trainers/Cindy-Whitmarsh-776672721

She is awesome! I love to do her "Results Fitness: 10 Days to a Better Body" DVD. The DVD is a great circuit training video that is two parts. First half is Upper Body and the second half is Lower Body. I usually do both together on days I can't make it to the gym. All you need is some hand weights. I use mostly 8lbs but some moves I use 5lbs.

She also has another workout called "Less Is More Cardio Workout". I love it. It's a really good 30 minute cardio workout. I bought this workout but it's also usually available on Exercise TV.

I highly recommend Cindy Whitmarsh workouts!

Haven't heard of Exercise TV?

"Find ExerciseTV on Demand! ExerciseTV is a FREE video-on-demand television network, available to digital cable, Verizon Fios and AT&T subscribers. With ExerciseTV on demand, you have access to more than 20 hours of workouts to target everything from abs and legs to upper body and back as well as new cardio moves to help you burn fat and tone up, all from ExerciseTV's top trainers. All workouts are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Go to your on demand menu to see what makes ExerciseTV's workouts sizzle."

It is awesome for trying new trainers and doing stuff at home. They also have workouts from Jillian Michaels and the Biggest Loser.

Replies

• missjsifuentes
    Options
    I love Exercise TV! I have also done the Mayte Garcia belly dancing because it distracts you from those days you don't feel like working out!
  • tsnowden1881
    Options
    Yes I love her workouts as well!!! I do them at least 4-5 times a week!!!!!