Does anyone still miss the full feeling

Options
13»

Replies

• cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    i hate feeling full...it just makes me tired and lethargic.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    cloudi2 wrote: »
    jontucc wrote: »
    I miss the full feeling. I have to mentally stop myself from eating more otherwise I go way over my calorie limit.

This.

This for me too. I'm like a big dumb animal. If there is food left, I want to eat it until I feel sick. It's like I have no off switch.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    no, because now when i eat, i'm actually full. before i used to be stuffed.
  • gramarye
    gramarye Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Sometimes. I have a problem with eating very quickly, and at times where I'm allowing myself the indulgence, I'll find that the feeling I associate with "full" becomes "did I swallow a cannonball?" after about ten minutes or so. But there are times where I want to keep eating and miss the abandon of doing so without having strong feelings about the consequence.
  • dkingdom1
    dkingdom1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    The stuffed feeling? Frankly, I don't miss it because it made me feel even more like crap. But what I do miss is the mindlessly stuffing oreos and m and m's and large bowls of macaroni and cheese in my mouth without giving a care everyday because there was a comfort in doing so. But then logging properly (for the past week), knowing what a proper portion looks like, and the fact that I've been eating waaaay less calories in comparison to when I don't care at all trumps the "I miss it feeling".
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I loathe when I stuff myself to the gills. My problem is that I hate the feeling of hunger. Even though hunger is okay, I hate when I feel it. Which is why I always tended to stuff myself sick.
  • NikiChicken
    NikiChicken Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Nope, because now that I am so long into this (almost 4 years), I *do* feel full. It just takes much less food to get me there. In the beginning, I didn't ever feel full, but now that I am used to a much smaller serving of food, I absolutely get that full feeling. Stick with it long enough and your body *will* adjust and you'll get that feeling back.
  • horselovinggal872
    Options
    All. The. Time. After two months of losing weight I still haven't gotten used to never feeling completely full or satisfied. I'm always hungry it seems. Lol