Soo calories don't count on New Year's Eve right?

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I can't deal with counting tonight. I'm already overweight. I'm just going to give it one more night and then deal with the aftermath. No more holidays for quite awhile.
  • nordlead2005
    nordlead2005 Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I can't deal with counting tonight. I'm already overweight. I'm just going to give it one more night and then deal with the aftermath. No more holidays for quite awhile.

What you talking about. I have all of the playoffs and superbowl, Martin Luther King Jr day, Groundhogs day, valentines, Presidents day, and at least a handful of others in the next 2 months if I go by what the stores are carrying, sales, and commercials :smiley:
  • dolliesdaughter
    dolliesdaughter Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I will either drink good champagne or rich sweets, not both. Just one evening. I am staying home anyway.
  • L_Master
    L_Master Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    5 hours on the bike is usually my strategy. Gets me up to 6000-7000 TDEE :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    the calories may count today but as others have said i certainly wont be counting them

have fun everyone

• toe1226
    toe1226 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Let's just say I am really glad Martin Luther King Day isn't big on baked goods or alcohol!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Not today, Satan. Not today.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hop off the bandwagon for the day. Having one bad day won't ruin anything.
  • cperret31
    cperret31 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    L_Master wrote: »
    5 hours on the bike is usually my strategy. Gets me up to 6000-7000 TDEE :)

5 hours????!! Holy hell!!

• PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    Hop off the bandwagon for the day. Having one bad day won't ruin anything.

Just because someone ate or drank a lot, that doesn't make it a bad day.
  • caffeinatedcami
    caffeinatedcami Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    My food scale died last night so clearly the universe is trying to send me a message about the futility of logging today. Can't argue with the universe.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    but I don't like drinking anyway

Most sad post of the day :(

agreed.

alcohol is the best part of my day.

well, and chocolate.

LOL
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

What you talking about. I have all of the playoffs and superbowl, Martin Luther King Jr day, Groundhogs day, valentines, Presidents day, and at least a handful of others in the next 2 months if I go by what the stores are carrying, sales, and commercials :smiley:

lolol. Love it.
  • BoaRestrictor
    BoaRestrictor Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I am still planning on counting and being within my limit. No excuses. But one cheat day won't destroy you so enjoy yourself and get back on track the next day.
  • butchocolateissogood
    Options
    Sometimes it's good to take a cheat day!
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    I got back on the wagon on Monday so am tracking today but I checked how many calories are in a bottle of prosecco and worked out accordingly today. Add that to some banked calories earlier in the week and there's pretty much no damage to my deficit.

This of course may not be true once day after munchies kick in tomorrow but for now I'm good............
  • chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Sometimes it's good to take a cheat day!

This... after a year on MFP I've decided that everything counts, and if you think it doesn't you are really only cheating yourself. Everyone needs to let go sometimes though, that's what helps keep me in line. When I go out to eat or have a weekend that I just don't care what I eat I see it on the scale on Monday! Get back on track and hopefully lose the water weight from a high sodium intake and usually only a pound or two more to go to get back to where I was...

• hmichaud09
    hmichaud09 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Everything is going to be bite size. If it is consumed in a single bite, there is no calories :wink:
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    hmichaud09 wrote: »
    Everything is going to be bite size. If it is consumed in a single bite, there is no calories :wink:

ROFL!! I had a bf in college that could eat a mcdonalds cheeseburger in one bite...