Seeking Accountability Friends

Options
Renb003
Renb003 Posts: 19 Member
I'm starting over and need friends to help keep me on track DAILY with workouts. (I'm not looking to be a coach or buy any products so please don't ask).....Im seeking true friends that I can talk with about recipes, workouts and converse back and forth with....add me, message me and lets lose weight and inches together :)

Replies

• ashleyohair
    ashleyohair Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ME TOO!!!!
  • flyingfur74
    flyingfur74 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Sent add request
  • TheMrs11811
    TheMrs11811 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • TheMrs11811
    TheMrs11811 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I realize that I don't want to obsess about fitness I just want to be fit. I don't want to obsess about food I just want to eat healthy.
  • xxval21xx
    xxval21xx Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Me too! Please anyone feel free to add me. I want to stay motivated and held accountable for my actions this time!!
  • wdunnett1
    wdunnett1 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm newer to this app but this isn't the only one I'm on and I follow a lot of programs
  • phedrick2015
    phedrick2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. :)
  • tabfjo
    tabfjo Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too (anyone - I need buddies)!
  • calistizo
    calistizo Posts: 26 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I am in dire need of a workout and diet accountability buddy... or what I'd call an "Accountabilibuddy." Whether through groupme, text, whatsapp, or whatever has notifications to my phone so we can hassle each other into staying on task! I'm in medical school and graduating in 2 years. The last couple of years I've been struggling with making dieting and exercise a priority and using food as a stress reliever. My goal is to lose fat and gain muscle by shifting to a higher protein diet and weightlifting no less than 3 times a week. Can anyone relate?
  • mrsrawrsome
    mrsrawrsome Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Love the term "acountabilibuddy". I'm trying not to focus on the scale and instead focus on just staying on track with eating and exercising. My body is a hot mess after having two kids 14mos apart. My Core is nonexistent. It's going to be a painful next few months to get this body back into shape and I could use all the motivation and support to stay on track! In return I'll support you!
  • jen_marie7
    jen_marie7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me! New to the mfp app
  • jtyogabba
    jtyogabba Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • MissyINGa
    MissyINGa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!! :-) I need motivation and would love to offer it in return.
  • denisekretsos
    denisekretsos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me also...I need motivation :-)
  • jo603722
    jo603722 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Taking another stab at it!
  • captainbiscuit586
    Options
    Add me too! Anyone running today? Lots of 5k's around me today
  • haweller2708
    haweller2708 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Support is considered to be the number one step to completing your goals. Let's do this!
  • ChocolateMjau
    ChocolateMjau Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in.. :) Feel free to add me. Anyone.
  • muzman
    muzman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I need to lose the Xmas excess. Actually thinking about it a whole years excess. Please add me.
  • sjoslen
    sjoslen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I need that too. Need people to not let me make excuses (like I have been doing). I am a good encourager, just not to myself. Have 40 lbs to lose.