Post here if you're looking for new MFP friends!

Options
krysannboggs
krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
edited December 2015 in Getting Started
Comment here if you want to build up your support system.

I will add people who post here, or you can feel free to add me. I'm a nutrition student, certified personal trainer, and currently pregnant with my first child.

Replies

• punkrockgoth
    punkrockgoth Posts: 534 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I added you. Anyone else can feel free to add me too. I'm an information security student and getting married in 2018. I've been active all through 2015, and will continue to be in 2016.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I say too many friends/too much support does not exist. I don't eat the best, I don't exercise the most (yet) but I try to motivate and be there for others.
  • krysannboggs
    krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I added you. Anyone else can feel free to add me too. I'm an information security student and getting married in 2018. I've been active all through 2015, and will continue to be in 2016.

Thanks, chicky!
  • mrsrawrsome
    mrsrawrsome Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Adding you all! I'm a stay at home mom of a 2 and 1 year old. Life is crazy and I'm going to need one heck of a support team to stay on track!! :)
  • oremgirl1
    oremgirl1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am also in need of a support system.
  • brigghteyez
    brigghteyez Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just had my first baby. I've been over weight my whole life. However, I became very motivated to loose weight while pregnant, and after having my little one I'm even more motivated to become one healthy mama. I'd love to build a positive support group! :) Happy 2016!
  • kittitianqt
    kittitianqt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. I'm a first time mom with a 7 1/2 month-old baby. I also have a wedding dress I need to fit back into.
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Me! 35 year old mother of 3, I lost 25 pounds by tracking, then stopped but didn't gain anything back. Lost 10 pounds not in a healthy way, super calorie restricting and of course have gained all of that back so am back to tracking. I will do this, I know I can.

I love the support system so please feel free to add me!
  • samwrt
    samwrt Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too :-)
  • risingstar89
    risingstar89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a college student I've lost 58 lbs total since I started my weight loss journey. I gained some of it back during college but with the help of mfp I am healthier now and I lost the weight I gained back. In the past, I would always just log and go about my day but i've become more involved in the community and support aspect of mfp. I love sharing the positive energy and support. Add me if you are committed to your goals and want some more support. Let's do this!
  • Jennykostka
    Jennykostka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm brand new and looking for a support system.
  • charli3anne
    charli3anne Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Joined mfp a couple of weeks ago, all fresh and keen for the new year and want to stay that way with having a great network of like minded people.

31 years old, from the UK, have 50lb to lose and also want to get fitter and stronger with it
  • ShrinkingKerrie
    ShrinkingKerrie Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kerrie,31 mother of 3 and always looking for more friendly and supportive people to add to my friends list! I joined in November
  • trinalynnscarrow
    trinalynnscarrow Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I used this years ago and gave up. It looks like there is much more support around now and would love to have some people to connect with and follow. I plan on giving it a real effort this time around. I have always been great with exercise.. food and sweets another thing :)
  • haweller2708
    haweller2708 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I sent an invite. More power to us!
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for new and supportive friends. Anyone can add me.

I'm 47 and as of today, still have 45 pounds to lose.
  • MrsSnicks
    MrsSnicks Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a working mom of three kiddos (oldest just turned five) and am committed to making a change for the better! I have about 20-25 pounds to lose and know that having compadres to cheer on and cheer me on keeps me motivated! Add me if you like a sense of humor, a heavy dose of reality, and MOTIVATION!
  • Katiedriss1
    Katiedriss1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends to I have 80 pounds to lose
  • bombsfadeaway
    bombsfadeaway Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm also looking for new friends/a good support system. I'm 29, have lost 84 pounds over the last 5 years (2 years of which were stuck in a 10 lb flux plateau), and have just under 30lbs to go until I hit my goal weight.

My main focus for the beginning of the year is nutrition- eating real/non-processed foods (I completed a Whole30 last October and it went great!), then working in fitness (I completed P90X3 last summer, but have since slacked off and not really done any exercising since).

I'm happy to buddy up and keep each other accountable!
  • palmerb2
    palmerb2 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I like all the motivation I can get and try to give as much as I can. I am in my forties with over 100 lbs to lose so I will be here awhile :smiley: .