Any vivosmart Hr users out there

Options
anybody else get a garmin vivosmart hr for Christmas, I'd love to connect and motivate with others

Replies

• Smpeek
    Smpeek Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me
  • CFAITH_WARD
    CFAITH_WARD Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I got a vivofit with the HR for Christmas and love it so far.
  • coreyreichle
    coreyreichle Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Vivoactive user here.
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I got one too. I love it. I love how it reminds me to get off my butt at work and walk.
  • All4Norma
    All4Norma Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Im thinking about getting one. Currently I have a simple pedometer fitbit. Does the vivofit automatically sinc with MFP like the fitbit does? Wanted a newer one with heart rate as well, but the fitbit ones are a bit pricey.
  • robinngo
    robinngo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I got a garmin vivofit since Black Friday. It doesn't sync automatically to computer or phone. You have to manual do it by turn the garmin app on phone or computer on then press the syns button on the device. Still learning how to take all benefit of it's use. I combine it with myfitnesspal to record all my other gym or outdoor exercise. somehow I still haven't figured out how to to syns steps from vivofit to myfitnesspal yet.. Are you one have experience about this?
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    Vivoactive--love it!
  • Psychgrrl
    Psychgrrl Posts: 3,177 Member
    Options
    @robinngo -- you need to link MFP to Garmin Connect. Go under MFP where it says apps and search for Garmin Connect. Follow the login/permission directions and you'll be all set!
  • soozey1
    soozey1 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love my Garmin with HR you can add me. Mine syncs with MFP pretty good. I only use the HR for runs
  • dionnemirelle
    dionnemirelle Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love mine, hit me up in the garmin connections for some friendly competition!
  • tyboskates
    tyboskates Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just recently got a Vivofit 2 and trying to lose the weight I gained back. Please add me as I need support and motivation. Thank you and Happy New Year.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    I have a Vivosmart. Feel free to add me : Dae49
  • Twasney
    Twasney Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I got the Vivosmart HR last night and am excited to make new connections, feel free to add me im Twasney on connect.
  • nmagyar76
    nmagyar76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just got the vivoactive and love it. I just need more connection friends to stay motivated. Most of the people I know use fitbit products and I didn't like my fitbit surge so I got the garmin vivoactive.