Thunder buddies – Accountability -Support- Challenge group for 2016

Options
Hello!
This group is meant to be a support group for year 2016. We will support each other through rough times and celebrate all small victories.
We will weigh in monthly and set up goals for every month. There will be a new challenge every week.
Anybody interested?
Join here :)
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/110625-thunder-buddies-accountability-support-challenge-group-for-2016

Replies

• iheartcookies2
    iheartcookies2 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    puffeti puff... that's "bump" in Swedish ;)
  • HVStoneKing
    HVStoneKing Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello Iheartcookies,
    Thank you for staring this support group. I am certainly interested in joining the effort to support and encourage each other as we work toward improving our heath :)

v/r
    Homer
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    Hello Iheartcookies,
    Thank you for staring this support group. I am certainly interested in joining the effort to support and encourage each other as we work toward improving our heath :)

v/r
    Homer

Hey! Thank you for joining the group :)
  • lorraynecruz
    lorraynecruz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi there. This is something I would like to try since I'm looking for accountabilibuddies...is that even a word? Lol
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    Hi there. This is something I would like to try since I'm looking for accountabilibuddies...is that even a word? Lol
    @lorraynecruz I just send you an invite to the group. :) I would love to be your accountability buddy/thunder buddy.

• iheartcookies2
    Options
    Bump... :)

• jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Joined! Thanks for sharing. This may just be the boost I need to get back on track.
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    @jkal1979 Welcome to the group :)
  • lorraynecruz
    lorraynecruz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @lorraynecruz I just send you an invite to the group. :) I would love to be your accountability buddy/thunder buddy.

Just clicked the link. I think I officially joines but have no idea. This gets confusing at times. Lol.
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    @lorraynecruz Yes, it can be very confusing :) You have joined the group. Just let me know of you need help :)
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    :)
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    There are only few hours left of 2015 (9am right now where I live) and then our support group has an official start tomorrow, January 1st. You are welcome to join us! :)
  • enroutesimone
    enroutesimone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi iheartccokies! I joined your group just now, as I want to get serious about better health. I think accountability buddies will keep me more motivated. Have a nice new years eve!
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    @enroutesimone Welcome to the group and you too have a nice new years eve :)
  • Paulina1230
    Paulina1230 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group. This journey is tough and I love having people to talk to who understand what I am going thru and the challenges I face.
  • klaszko64
    klaszko64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to join in! This sounds like just the group I need. I have tried MFP before but with no one to share and motivate with I seem to fall away. I would love to start this new journey in the new year with new friends/accountability buddies.
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    klaszko64 wrote: »
    I want to join in! This sounds like just the group I need. I have tried MFP before but with no one to share and motivate with I seem to fall away. I would love to start this new journey in the new year with new friends/accountability buddies.
    @klaszko64 welcome to to group. You can join by clicking on the link and then choose join. Let me know if you need help.

• Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this group! It seems like it would help keep me on track with my goals.
  • mrkp
    mrkp Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Good luck everyone. Is it OK to request friends from the group?
  • iheartcookies2
    Options
    @Healthy67Chick You are welcome to join the group :) Just click on the link and choose Join. Tell me if you need help or if you want me to send you an invite :)
    @mrkp Welcome to the group! You can add me as a friend :) and yes it's ok.