Heels?

Options
Might be a weird question, but do you burn more calories when you wear heels?

Replies

• AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Sure feels like it!
  • Emismom77
    Emismom77 Posts: 56
    Options
    IDK if you burn more calories... but I would think you'd be toning. You have to balance your weight & stand a certian way in heels... :smile:
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    careful to stretch after a long time in heels though - I read something a while ago about women that spend a long time in heels having a shorter average calf muscle length

wonder how short victoria beckham's calves are now!
    :laugh:
  • SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    - I read something a while ago about women that spend a long time in heels having a shorter average calf muscle length

I read somewhere that if you post on too many threads on here you plateau :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (and your tits shrink....)
  • Jdismybug1
    Jdismybug1 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    It feels like you do, I can hardly walk in heels, I look like Bambi learning to walk...lol.
  • peejie
    peejie Posts: 43
    Options
    It's so weird that you mentioned that. I have worn heels to work every day for four years and my calves always feel tight. When I started jogging and running, they would cramp up. Now I know why... Operation stretch is go!
  • hmm33502
    hmm33502 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

I read somewhere that if you post on too many threads on here you plateau :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (and your tits shrink....)

I am rolling in the floor.....so funny! I guess I'm one step closer to smaller boobs!

I know that my legs HURT after wearing heels all evening, so I think toning makes sense!
  • Bootzey
    Bootzey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I hope so.

My calves look good and my backyard is always very lifted after I have been wearing heels long term
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i asked the same question the other day after wearing 4 inch heels to work and walking up and down to the 3rd floor all day! i hope so...im sure they tone if nothing else!
  • FitFrenchGirl
    Options
    ive seen girls workout in heels :) I heard it tones u fASTER
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    IMO no, but some women like to think so
  • Hillary1234
    Options
    ive seen girls workout in heels :) I heard it tones u fASTER

if I saw someone working out in heels I would think they were the the biggest idiot on the planet and tease them