Busy Working Mom - Want to be healthier!

Options
gummb32
gummb32 Posts: 2 Member
edited December 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Anyone who can provide motivation and encouragement? Looking to lose 25-30 lbs. by July!

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    "Rawr! *whip crack* Release the hounds!!!"

Or I have other encouragement like...

"Hey... look at this cookie. Mmmmm... cookie. You want the cookie? Oh man this cookie smells so good it's mmmmm..."

But in all reality, FR sent! Good luck to you. I know those three words (Busy Working Mom) make it very difficult, but I got faith.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm also a busy working mom to 3 young kids. I have lost over 40lbs with another 20lbs to go until my goal. Feel free to send me a friend request - I'm on here daily and log all food and exercise.
  • Lutielu
    Lutielu Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You already have the best motivation! Your kids! You can do this!! Whatever hardships you have to go through will be worth it!
  • gummb32
    gummb32 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the encouraging words!
  • Leesani16
    Leesani16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined tonight and would love some friends for motivation! I'm a single working mom -- it's tough. But I know we can do it! If you're anything like me, we put our kids before ourselves. I'm making a promise to myself to start taking better care of ME this year. It can only make me a better mom for her!
  • Jessy906
    Jessy906 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Kids here too! I know the struggle. Buttttt...
    you can DO IT! Just ask your kids!
  • jen_marie7
    jen_marie7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also a busy working mom looking for encouragement!
  • whimsicalarchives
    Options
    Working mom of two boys. And foster mom! Would love to have more mfp friends for encouragement. Add me. :-)