Starting again after losing some ground

Options
Hello everyone. I'm not new to the app but have always felt a bit isolated using it. I'm looking to acquire more friends to stay motivated with.

I lost 1 pound since my last weigh in but gained fat. : / I need to work out more.

I'm aiming to lose about 25 pounds this year but would like to focus on losing fat and gaining muscle more than just shedding pounds.

Replies

• SimplyMicheleR
    SimplyMicheleR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm back again as well. I had maintained a higher than desired baseline weight for 20 years, and recently (over the last 6 months or so) gained over 10 lbs that won't come back off. The last time I weighed this much, I was pregnant with my son 18 years ago! I can't do this any more!

I want to loose 40 lbs, and get in better shape... Better physical condition is more important to me than the scale, as I know that at one point I weighed 170 (I should be about 135) but my clothes fit. As I got out of shape, but maintained my weight, those same clothes didn't come close to fitting! I want my body back!!!!!!
  • Pixelsen
    Pixelsen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am just beginner in this app. My goal is not too ambitious as your one because I would like to lose in the beginning 6kg. Maybe not so much but it is enough in the first stage. The second stage should be next 5kg.