Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution 2016

Options
I'm planning to start Body Revolution January 1st, and I was wondering if anyone else was doing the same. I could really use some motivation and accountability partners, as I've never even made it past the second week before. Anyone interested? We could start a group or just message or text each other.

Replies

• AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I am actually planning on starting together! We can most definitely motivate each other, that would be awesome!
  • MLPC
    MLPC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I plan on restarting on Jan 1st! Last time I only made it to week 5.
  • dmegan012
    dmegan012 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    MLPC wrote: »
    I plan on restarting on Jan 1st! Last time I only made it to week 5.

That's still farther than I've made it. Let's hope we can finish it this time :)
  • takop20
    takop20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What is the body revolution?
  • dmegan012
    Options
    takop20 wrote: »
    What is the body revolution?

It's Jillian Michaels' 90-day program. Sort of a P90X-type thing, but in her style. It starts off at more of a beginner level, and you move on to harder workouts every 2 weeks.
  • leeanneg91
    leeanneg91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    dmegan012 wrote: »
    I'm planning to start Body Revolution January 1st, and I was wondering if anyone else was doing the same. I could really use some motivation and accountability partners, as I've never even made it past the second week before. Anyone interested? We could start a group or just message or text each other.
    AngelChini wrote: »
    Hi there! I am actually planning on starting together! We can most definitely motivate each other, that would be awesome!

Defo! il kick you up the butt if you kick mine! we can do this!!
  • ElizabethAN2017
    ElizabethAN2017 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Jillian Michaels BodyShred. Would you mind if I joined you? Thanks
  • tarakiyoko
    tarakiyoko Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started it with my husband. We wanted to start it this week since we both were off work. It's no joke but we're loving it! Hoping to follow it all the way through.
  • dmegan012
    Options
    tarakiyoko wrote: »
    I just started it with my husband. We wanted to start it this week since we both were off work. It's no joke but we're loving it! Hoping to follow it all the way through.

That's great! It must be nice to have someone doing the workouts with you :) You can definitely follow through! We've got this!
  • dmegan012
    Options
    Just finished Day 1 :)

How's everyone else doing?
  • tarakiyoko
    Options
    dmegan012 wrote: »
    Just finished Day 1 :)

How's everyone else doing?

Good job! I really didn't want to after being up late (especially since it was cardio 1 which I feel is the hardest one so far) but I'm glad I did. One day at a time :)
  • dmegan012
    Options
    Good job! I really didn't want to after being up late (especially since it was cardio 1 which I feel is the hardest one so far) but I'm glad I did. One day at a time :)

I always feel better after workouts I didn't want to start :) Cardio 1 is really tough! I have to do that one tomorrow
  • pjradio
    pjradio Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am starting the program today and love the idea of having a group to be accountable to :)
  • dmegan012
    Options
    pjradio wrote: »
    Hi - I am starting the program today and love the idea of having a group to be accountable to :)

That's great!
  • sarisweetie26
    sarisweetie26 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started today too. Last time I tried I only made it to week 4 but this time it's all the way. Good luck everyone!
  • tarakiyoko
    Options
    Does phase 2 get way harder?
  • dmegan012
    Options
    Does phase 2 get way harder?

I would imagine so, but I've never made it past Week 2. I'm trying not to watch too far ahead so I don't get discouraged.
  • paigecash
    paigecash Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow. Really, I am. I have to do the rest days on Tuesdays. :) Can anyone tell me how it compares to Insanity?
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow, too :)
  • amandabullock120
    amandabullock120 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I started today. The 30 mins went by so fast. Send a friend request if you would like :)