Seeking Accountability Friends

Options

Replies

• MichelleB69
    MichelleB69 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Any of you can add me as well. I have used MFP for almost 5 years and lost 35 lbs in my first 6 months; maintaining after that....UNTIL this past June! I changed my entire lifestyle in those 5 years and at the pinnacle of my success, I ran my first 2 halfs back to back in June!! Then I promptly dived off the wagon and while still active, got very lax with my food tracking. I've gained 7 lbs back and realized it's time to get myself back on track. I'm blathering on to let you know that setbacks happen to ALL of us!! But I know what works for me and what I need to do. I'm done feeling sorry for myself and am ready to get back in the game and I am a great cheerleader. I am planning on running my first full marathon in September and am scared silly, so I could also use some encouragement and "accountabilibuddies" Let's do this together!!
  • kmitchall
    kmitchall Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me too! I Need accountability buds too!
  • fletcherbrigitt
    fletcherbrigitt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • vzalkyrized
    vzalkyrized Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Sent you a friend request. Anyone else is welcome to add me as well, I'm on MFP all the time!
  • bombsfadeaway
    bombsfadeaway Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Please anyone feel free to add me! I'm 29, have lost 84lbs over the last 5 years, and have just under 30lbs to lose until my goal weight. My main focus to start is nutrition- cutting out refined sugars and eating "whole" foods (Paleo/Whole30). I also really want to get back into exercising daily- I completed P90X3 last summer and felt fantastic, but have struggled to find motivation to work out since then. I'd love to find some new friends!
  • lesabry
    lesabry Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Renb003 wrote: »
    I'm starting over and need friends to help keep me on track DAILY with workouts. (I'm not looking to be a coach or buy any products so please don't ask).....Im seeking true friends that I can talk with about recipes, workouts and converse back and forth with....add me, message me and lets lose weight and inches together :)
    Renb003 wrote: »
    I'm starting over and need friends to help keep me on track DAILY with workouts. (I'm not looking to be a coach or buy any products so please don't ask).....Im seeking true friends that I can talk with about recipes, workouts and converse back and forth with....add me, message me and lets lose weight and inches together :)

• lesabry
    lesabry Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm looking fir friends on here to help motivate me I have my last stone to loose and it's really grad I dint know how to request friends so please feel free to add x
  • LJGmom
    LJGmom Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Me too. I'm back after gaining the weight I kept off for 3 years back, in just 3 months. I need accountability, and encouragement.
  • adreal
    adreal Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I don't mind a bit helping with accountability:) been here for quite awhile and an down 76 pounds
  • ummsufyaan2014
    ummsufyaan2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me guys! I need to be held accountable!
  • zombietag2002
    zombietag2002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again myself....hoping you will reach your goal!!
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Same here!! Sending a request! :)
  • highenrgie
    highenrgie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you guys! Asked my hubby to get me a vivosmart with HRM for Christmas so I could really start keeping myself accountable. I plan to start the T25 5 day/wk workouts over again
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • EbonyGlitter
    EbonyGlitter Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm also looking for accountabilibuddies.
    A little about me: I'm in my 20's, work FT and using the next 8 months to increase my strength and physical capabilities to prepare me for the grueling world of nursing school. I'm also a novice baker and cook, sometimes I shoot myself in the foot with my "experiments"...sometimes, they're just too tasty to resist lol

My NYR for 2016 is to complete ALL phases of T25.
    I've done alpha and beta before, I quite enjoy it, but I've gained about 10 lbs over the last year due to a surgery and worsening anxiety. I've got a lot to work through and I'm trying GOING to bring my A game this year. I'm not new to MFP but it's been a long time since I've actively used the site.

If anyone wants to add me, I'm available for general motivation, check-ins, meal plan help, chatting, whatever :)
  • jlsc1867
    jlsc1867 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Me too!! How do you add as friend on here??
    Im a diabetic and have just been diagnosed wirh nephropathy. Ive got to get my sugar under control, my swelling under control and lose min of 75 more lbs. I need help with daily support and encouragement too and feel giving others support and encouragement will be a help to others as well as myself.
    How do you invite friends in here? Im on a mobile app as i gave no internet where i live.
    Thanks
  • jlsc1867
    Options
    adreal wrote: »
    Feel free to add me. I don't mind a bit helping with accountability:) been here for quite awhile and an down 76 pounds

Awesome.
  • jlsc1867
    Options
    Please anyone feel free to add me! I'm 29, have lost 84lbs over the last 5 years, and have just under 30lbs to lose until my goal weight. My main focus to start is nutrition- cutting out refined sugars and eating "whole" foods (Paleo/Whole30). I also really want to get back into exercising daily- I completed P90X3 last summer and felt fantastic, but have struggled to find motivation to work out since then. I'd love to find some new friends!

Great job. I love paleo cooking. Add me as friend
  • LaurenPell123
    LaurenPell123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me if they want! :p I'm trying to work out everyday (3 strength, 3 cardio, 1 walking or steady swimming) while eating healthy.
    My friends on here seem to be slowly disappearing. :/:'(