Need tough love!

Options
I need some people who will be on my *kitten* about getting healthy! I have no self discipline and I never put myself first. Wishing I had a workout buddy but I'm so upset that I need to do this for myself.

Replies

• jparker1489
    jparker1489 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi, happy new year. What are your goals? It can be hard to push your self sometimes and asking for help can be harded. Let us know what kind of push you need. You got this.
  • jess_donoghue
    jess_donoghue Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Just starting, and need some *kitten* kicking to do this. I'm a chocoholic, carboholic, alcoholic..... Not so much the last one but I do love some red wine. I don't want anyone telling me when I do something bad that's it's ok. It's no longer ok! I need to be accountable for my poor choices. Anyone interested in being my drill Sargent?
  • fit_for_good13
    fit_for_good13 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm a tough love kinda person.. I also need some motivation. I've got the workout part covered. It's eating healthy where I completely fall short. Add me if you want :)
  • dvs19622013
    dvs19622013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've lost 15kg and am at my goal weight. I work out most days and my diary is open, feel free to add me if you want.
  • tamela12345
    tamela12345 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I agree totally tough love is definite what I'm needing. Putting myself first was the first start to losing weight. And leaving behind all of that dead weight I called either family or friend. Leaning my heart to every profane situations that added pounds rather than values cause me to eat **** who ate me.
  • kaseyellengreen
    kaseyellengreen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year Guys! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who needs an accountability person. I know how to do it and I know the science behind it, the difficult part is following through. I have a hard time saying NO. That's my goal for 2016. I need to start saying No to things and people who are holding me back.
  • petersmrcek66
    petersmrcek66 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Listen to this guy. https://youtu.be/k_FFIFhG6to