Fitness/Health books

Options
Does anyone know of any good weight loss books???? :)

Replies

• slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    The way to eat.
    Do you have an e-reader?
  • sonyyyyy
    sonyyyyy Posts: 33
    Options
    yes i doooo
  • slim_photographer
    slim_photographer Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I have the book color and have a few ebooks i can share. Interested? If not i can give the list anyway.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I have a nook color as well. Reading a great book on body weight exercise, called Convict Conditioning.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Body for Life
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    This is why your fat
    Body by science
  • pandafoo
    pandafoo Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    "Why We Get Fat" - by Gary Taubes - he shows through numerous examples why weight loss is not about calories in and calories out. It's about eating the right quality of foods and avoiding refined carbs

"Master Your Metabolism" - by Jillian Michaels - she explains how individual metabolic factors contribute to weight and health
  • rachpiper720
    rachpiper720 Posts: 204
    Options
    "Why We Get fat and What to do about it" -Gary Taubes
    "You Are Your Own Gym: The Bible of Bodyweight Exercises" -Mark Lauren
    "Primal Blueprint" - Mark Sisson
    "4-hour body" Timothy Ferris (this one is just more for fun because he did some interesting crap to his body)
    "Ignore the awkward! How the cholesterol myths are kept alive" -Uffe Ravnskov
  • cfriend48
    cfriend48 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Savor: Mindful Eating, Mindful Life, Thich Nhat Hanh and Dr. Lilian Cheung
    This is the most wonderful book. I got it as a gift in January and have read and re read it almost daily. btw I've lost 26 pounds using the ideas in this book and this website. Myfitnesspal had been a true life saver and has help keep me 'honest' about exercise and the foods I eat. I don't deny myself any foods...I pay attention to daily calories.
    Good luck with your journey.