Plexus????

I am curious if anyone has tried Plexus and what you think about it?

I am considering becoming a distributor for it so that I can buy for myself cheaper and before I make that commitment I wanted some feedback that's not on their website :wink:

Replies

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    No. Oh my gosh, waste of money. Don't do it. It does nothing to work and you will annoy the $^*% out of your friends.

Just eat at a calorie deficit. That's it. No magic pills or cleanses. Just. Eat. Less. Food.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Oh for the love of God why do people start these threads? Here we go again.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    No. Oh my gosh, waste of money. Don't do it. It does nothing to work and you will annoy the $^*% out of your friends.

Just eat at a calorie deficit. That's it. No magic pills or cleanses. Just. Eat. Less. Food.

^^ this. Save your money.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Troutsy wrote: »

Well, her avatar says that she will not be stopped, so our efforts are probably being made in vain.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    We need a thread about why do people still believe in the possibility of this type of gimmick after spending anytime at all on these forums.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Troutsy wrote: »

Well, her avatar says that she will not be stopped, so our efforts are probably being made in vain.

This is true. Hopefully she knows that if she becomes a distributor she cannot advertise on the forums.
  • WeddedBliss1992
    WeddedBliss1992 Posts: 414 Member

I am considering becoming a distributor for it so that I can buy for myself cheaper and before I make that commitment I wanted some feedback that's not on their website :wink:

i have never heard of it, but my friend sells advocare and drives me to insanity with it. he has to grow his business so he is always trying to get everyone else to sell it, too.

if you want to use the products yourself and want a discount, then you can join the business and buy for yourself, but please don't try to get your friends involved unless they ask. :smile:
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt

i have never heard of it, but my friend sells advocare and drives me to insanity with it. he has to grow his business so he is always trying to get everyone else to sell it, too.

if you want to use the products yourself and want a discount, then you can join the business and buy for yourself, but please don't try to get your friends involved unless they ask. :smile:

I have a friend on Facebook who sells Plexus and it is exactly the same as all of the others (Advocare, Body By Vi, Shakeology, they're all snake oil). I have hidden her posts because it is so annoying. "OMG I love that I can take my Plexus fat burners and then eat this cinnamon roll and still lose weight! Thanks Plexus!" It's incredibly annoying and I feel like my IQ goes down a point every time I see one of her posts.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    I had never heard of it until a friend of mine posted on FB this week about her new "business".

I only see the info from a handful of friends anymore since I block the ones who spend all of their FB time trying to sell me something. I'm so sick to death of hearing about how "________ is the greatest thing, buy it from meeeeee."

_____ could be Shakeology, Xyngular, ItWorks, Rodan & Fields, Herbalife, Norwex, Plexus, Jamberry, etc etc etc.

Do your friends a favor and pass on this opportunity to annoy them.
    There is no secret potion to weight loss and health.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    I had never heard of it until a friend of mine posted on FB this week about her new "business".

I only see the info from a handful of friends anymore since I block the ones who spend all of their FB time trying to sell me something. I'm so sick to death of hearing about how "________ is the greatest thing, buy it from meeeeee."

_____ could be Shakeology, Xyngular, ItWorks, Rodan & Fields, Herbalife, Norwex, Plexus, Jamberry, etc etc etc.

Do your friends a favor and pass on this opportunity to annoy them.
    There is no secret potion to weight loss and health.

Yep. And the sad thing is, with these types of products, you're not likely to make any money, either. You have to "buy in" to the product to sell it, and you will likely just end up losing money or making hardly anything at all. It's not worth it even if you're just looking at it as a side job or something.

If you're going to to get into something like this, go with a company that actually makes decent stuff that can be useful, like Pampered Chef or Avon.
  • determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    It's incredibly annoying and I feel like my IQ goes down a point every time I see one of her posts.

THIS! So much of this! I have a plexus-seller FB friend too, and maybe it's a morbid fascination because I haven't blocked her yet. I just roll my eyes and laugh literally every time she posts something. (That's mean-- I should probably stop.) She swears it cured everything that was ever wrong with her, and (less amusingly) has started adding friends of friends to extend her advertising. Weird!

• lorishultis
    lorishultis Posts: 95 Member
    I wasn't looking to make money selling it - i was looking to get the product cheaper. My question was does the product work.

Also - to those that were giving me their honest info - Thank you.

• navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    I wasn't looking to make money selling it - i was looking to get the product cheaper. My question was does the product work.

The answer to that is simply no. Calorie deficit is all that's needed, and it's free.

Rigger

• Alyssa_Is_LosingIt

No. No it does not work. At all.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I religiously took plexus and all the little add on's they suggest you take when you're not losing any weight, for 5mths. I was also drinking half my body weight in ounces of water everyday, because that was yet another must do if you weren't losing :huh: . The only thing i lost was $$$$$. Don't fall for the hype! Plexus is no different to any of the other MLM scams out there. There is no such thing as a magic powder or potion, not even their pretty little pink drink :wink:
  • Shawnarae14
    Shawnarae14 Posts: 1 Member
    Hey!
    Everyone is different! I suffer from Hashimoto's Disease. I am insulin resistant. I have always watched my calorie intake and am very active. I workout ( days a week. I never really saw results and switched up my routines constantly to avoid plateauing. I now live a Keto lifestyle along with taking Xyngular. I am not trying to sell it. I have never felt better. I know it is the diet along with the products. My blood sugar is regulated now and I have more energy than I ever had before. If you know anything about Hashimoto's then that is success in itself.

What's the difference between spending money on products like Xyngular as opposed to going in to a local GNC and dropping hundred of dollars?
    If you want to try Plexus try it! It isn't always just about dropping calories. Every body is different.

• evelynway04
    evelynway04 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey, I'm starting the keto diet today. I also have some plexus products. Is xyngular a plexus product?
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,915 Member
    Nexus on Plexus. Any program that you can't sustain or continue paying for for life, may not be a program to consider.
    ANY program requires consuming less calories than you need. And that's free.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png