Help!

Options
gmbraider
gmbraider Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
Hello! I tend to struggle with comparing myself to my friends because theyre all just a bit skinner than I am, and they all tell me I'm not fat (which I'm not exactly fat or chubby, but i could lose a few pounds). I know i shouldnt be comparing myself to people, but i just can't help it!!
I'm 5'3" and I weigh 113-116lbs

Replies

• flabassmcgee
    flabassmcgee Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    If you're under 18, please consider Spark Teens as MFP is not the place for you.
  • jenfitnessmama
    jenfitnessmama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Totally agree with flabassmcgee! But ya know what? I would LOVE to weigh as little as you do. I'm 28 and also 5'3" and weight 165.8 lbs. Trust me when I say you're perfect the way you are :)
  • NancyH66
    NancyH66 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just my opinion but for your height that weight range sounds perfect. However it is unclear what you want help with. Nobody here is going to be able to stop you from comparing yourself to your friends. When i have negative self talk or start comparing myself to others i give myself a mental shake and make myself think of positive aspects of myself....i'm smart, i'm healthy, i'm good at my hobbies, my friends love me. Try being kind to yourself.