Anyone trying to lose post baby weight.

Options
kiranmarwaha
kiranmarwaha Posts: 3 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
As the title suggests, I had a baby 2 months ago and I am
Keen to lose my post baby weight and get to fitter new me but I need motivation and support with this. I've been on fitness pal for a while but I always end up losing motivation.Need someone who could do this with me. Add me if you would like to support me.

Replies

• shellcheri
    shellcheri Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I had twins 4 years ago. Now I'm a single mom and finally finding the time to lose that weight. What's your goal?
  • antennachick
    antennachick Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! Good job taking charge :) remember slow and steady after having a baby and if you breastfeeding. I have an 8 month old and have lost 25lbs and only 5-10 more to go
  • mrsrawrsome
    mrsrawrsome Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I had two 14 months apart. My second just turned 1 and I've got 30lbs of stubborn baby weight that just refuses to go. 2mos post partum is still pretty early. Make sure you take it easy on yourself!
  • luxerica
    luxerica Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ladies, this is great! I am getting serious and my youngest is two. My goal is to lose twenty pounds. Let's do this!!
  • wolfeej16
    wolfeej16 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My first just passed his first birthday- and I am with you on the baby weight! Getting serious about it finally before we start to even think about a second!
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    Gained 60 pounds with my first pregnancy. Lost 35 of it. Gained another 60 pounds with my second pregnancy. Lost 70 pounds. I'm 15 pounds away from where I was before my first pregnancy. My heart really wants to get back to that weight... but logically it may be too much.
  • jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me! My son is almost 10 months old now. I gained 36 lbs during pregnancy. I lost all but 11 lbs of it really quickly (baby, swelling, fluid)... But that last 11 lbs is being stubborn! I need to lose about 30-35 lbs total, but right now I just want to get back to my prepregnancy weight!