Hi, I have just joined!!

Options
Hello, I have just joined the site and also joined the Biggest Loser League. I am 46 and mother of 3 looking for "ALL THE HELP AND MOTIVATION I CAN GET"!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping to find help, motivation, encouragement, tips, reciepes, and friendship. If any of you have any suggestions or in "my boat", I would love to hear from you!! I have 125 pds. to lose. Thanks.

Replies

• mamarose5
    Options
    Hello, I have just joined the site and also joined the Biggest Loser League. I am 46 and mother of 3 looking for "ALL THE HELP AND MOTIVATION I CAN GET"!!!!!!!!!!! I was hoping to find help, motivation, encouragement, tips, reciepes, and friendship. If any of you have any suggestions or in "my boat", I would love to hear from you!! I have 125 pds. to lose. Thanks.
  • bograham
    Options
    :happy: Hello! Good luck! Keep with it. I know as a mother myself that we put ourselves last. But I look at it this way. Instead of saying "I" need to stay healthy...I think "Kristin's mama" needs to stay healthy. As a loving mother, I don't want to deprive my baby of a healthy, active mama. Hope that helps! You CAN do it!!!:bigsmile:
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. :smile:

I do have a sugestion. Start paying yourselfself by losing weight (I did that years ago and it worked) I paid myself 2 rolls of pennies for every pound that I had lost and at the end of my weight lose I rewarded myself with the money I had earned