Post here if you're looking for new MFP friends!

Options

Replies

• AFitJamie
    AFitJamie Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello world :) ,

I'm looking for a few more active friends on MFP. I've been here for about 4 years and learned a TON in my first 6 months that helped me meet my goal weight, but like most folks, life happens and I've been up and down, but generally stay within a 10 Lb range. I'm on my way back down to my goal weight and then maybe I'll work on a mass gain program (...maybe).

I'm 48 and like mountain biking. I've also become a fan of Tough Mudder events - they provide me great motivation to get and stay fit (I love that they are not competitive events).

If I can be helpful to anyone trying to get this whole calorie counting thing working for them, feel free to add me or message me.

• biggirldontcry
    biggirldontcry Posts: 16 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I would love to meet some people that are on a similar journey. Every year I make a promise to myself that it will be different and slowly slip back into my old bad habits. This year is going to be different...my mindset is different and I WILL transform my body. Please feel free to add me as an accountability buddy... everyone is welcome to... and together we can motivate and encourage each other to make some amazing changes this year! Over 100+lbs to lose - 42 years old, divorced, student and READY for some big changes.
  • krysannboggs
    krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Again, a reminder to everyone who has commented on this thread -- please feel free to add me as well :smile: I hit my 400th day of logging yesterday! Woohoo! I currently am not tracking my macros as I am pregnant and eating intuitively, but I will be back to it once I feel I am ready and my diary will be open. I hope to answer any questions any of you might have, and offer support for sustainable and safe fitness and diet practices. Happy 2016!
  • dasalt2511
    dasalt2511 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new on here. Recently had a baby and need as much support as possible to lose the weight now. Please add me. Thanks
  • MumsyMere
    MumsyMere Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Brand new here with 100+ pounds to lose! I need as much support and motivation I can get.
  • perhapsormaybe
    perhapsormaybe Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need accountabilibuddies - getting married in April and want to be down as many pounds as I can (in a healthy way) by that time. I've been on this site for a while but last time I tried this I gave up after about a week and hadn't tried to make friends previously.
  • Walkingoffthelbs
    Walkingoffthelbs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...more friends, more motivation, feel free to add me!
  • Adylia16
    Adylia16 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Wishing you all the best with your tracking! Looking to lose a LOT of weight so I will be around for a while! Feel free to add me xx
  • Karlirosem
    Karlirosem Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I could use a few new friends myself! :) Feel free to add me!!!
  • ChiioVega
    ChiioVega Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Feel free to add me. :)
  • krysannboggs
    krysannboggs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bump! :smile:
  • Tararenee3913
    Tararenee3913 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been around for a while. I am looking to strengthen my support system. I am a social worker at a homeless shelter right out of grad school (non-traditional, I started grad school at 31). so I have a super intense and stressful job that I love, and it requires long hours. I am a big fan of body positivity. I try to prep my meals. I am losing slowly and happily. About 40 lbs so far. I have a higher caloric intake than many because I started at a higher weight. I don't post in the forums often because I don't have the time or will- but I log my foods very regularly and like to cheer people on. I will not judge you.

I have a Fitbit.

If this sounds like you or someone you would like, add me
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Starting out new again!
  • mshel19
    mshel19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me that would be great ! I'm 27 yrs old, 175-180lbs 5'4" and looking to lose a total of 40lbs. I'm a vet tech and have 2 jobs and work 13hr shifts, my goal is to eat healthier and workout around 4 days a week 30-60 mins depending on what my work schedule will allow. I've tried this before and failed multiple times, I'm hoping to have a huge support system on here to keep me motivated!

Thanks!
    Michelle :smile:
  • TheCurvyPulse
    TheCurvyPulse Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would like to build my support system. I just moved to a new state and it's hard to stay focused. Any help I can get would be great. Thanks.
  • CindyLynnMosley
    CindyLynnMosley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Not my first time using mfp but this is a new account. It's not a new year anew me it is a better year a better me! Please add I love having friends
  • brianwholt
    brianwholt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Getting started for 2016... Starting pic qpdupkno3vah.jpg
  • S_Marc
    S_Marc Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, I need to run more and eat less. I figure that if I have some people on here to motivate me...
  • Melissa_A_G
    Melissa_A_G Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me. I need friends please.
  • spuggy40
    spuggy40 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for support.....add me too please