Gazelle Edge Thoughts

Options
I am throwing around the idea of getting a gazelle glider. just wondering if anyone else out there has ever tried one and what their thoughts are on it? looked at some reviews and they were mostly all good!

Replies

• fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Had one, ehh... gave it away

get a fitness video or something, it doesnt really give you a great workout
  • smlamb33
    smlamb33 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I like my Gazelle Max. You don't even feel like you're breaking a sweat until you get off of it and your legs feel like Jello! I alternate between that and an excersice dvd. It's nice to have a change in exercise!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    you'll always find one at a garage sale or Goodwill.
  • Dreawolf
    Dreawolf Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it would only be good for those who have never exercised. I had one and got rid of it. I couldn't get a good workout from it.
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i have a gazelle and love it. i used it mostly in the winter because i dont like to walk outside in the cold.
  • feeny
    feeny Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    love my gazelle. i use it if its too hot or cold to go walking outside.
  • Karyn1120
    Karyn1120 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I had one....got rid of it. I'd rather walk outside. If the weather is bad, I use the Wii and work up a good sweat.
  • KansasGal
    KansasGal Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the input! I found a couple for sale for like $40 so I think I will give it a try! I don't work out and am really out of shape so I think it will be a good starter for the exercise for me! Thanks again!
  • Schwiggity
    Schwiggity Posts: 1,449 Member
    Options
    22ge9w.jpg

If it will make me look as creepy as Tony Little, then sign me up!