Hello! Anyone else here need to lose 100+ pounds?

Options
Need to lose and keep weight off. I'm told Diet and exercise are both needed to drop weight so I got my Fit bit charge HR today and am hoping that will help motivate me. Got a diet plan in place and am ready to begin my Journey. One day, one hour, one minute at a time. lets see what awaits. Hope to meet others who could use a weight loss buddy. I'm ready to let go of my bigger shell in exchange for a smaller healthier one. All the best to YOU. Hugs

Replies

• DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have 200 more to lose, so will be here for a looooooooooooooong while. Welcome!
  • Butterflies_And_Chaos
    Butterflies_And_Chaos Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I have 106 lbs. to lose... I use the FitBit Charge & love it! Welcome to MFP :smile:
  • shivkumar387
    shivkumar387 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey hi guys, need to lose 5-7 kilos in a month... Any tips from any one of you, I am weighing 136 kilos

• jemmylb
    jemmylb Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Wii_Player
    Wii_Player Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I am on week 5 and also need to lose 100+ pounds.
  • puchmopeds
    puchmopeds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 280lbs although I carry it well. I'm stocky and muscular but I should be ( according to charts ) over 100 pounds lighter. I certainly need to lose at least 80 lbs. I had luck with this app before but I always fail. Not fault of the app, it's a lack of will power.
  • ktmoomoo
    ktmoomoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm on day 27 and have lost 10lb but have 100+still to loose still
  • ktmoomoo
    ktmoomoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :):)
  • charleneIGrenier
    charleneIGrenier Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    HI everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome. lets do this!
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    If you'd like a friend who's lost over 100 lbs feel free to add me.
  • Sandtigress
    Sandtigress Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100+ pounds! Any and all of you are welcome to add me (please?) :wink:
  • charleneIGrenier
    charleneIGrenier Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. <3
  • blessedmoore714
    blessedmoore714 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thank you for giving me the courage to post that I too need to lose 100 pounds - looking forward to the journey!
  • lynzi2016
    lynzi2016 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Lindsey and I have 120 pounds to lose to be where I want to be. Good luck to you all. :)
  • drainqueen
    drainqueen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 115lbs. I don't know how it happened so fast. Who am I kidding I do know I'm just upset I let it happen. I hope to finally get my life back & take the steps to get my thyroid checked out. I've been avoiding it since 2013 cause I'm afraid they will determine there is nothing wrong. Although I went from roughly 140 lbs which at the time I thought was a lot to we'll over 200 lbs in by 2015. 3 yrs to put on 100+lbs. with frustrating results when I'd implemented an exercise or diet routine. My family on my Mother's side has a strong family history of thyroid problems. I have also battled extreme depression and anxiety to where I fear leaving the house & only do so when absolutely necessary. Family get together soon are also extremely hard I am most comfortable in situations involving strangers. The more I get to know people the more hesitant I am to be around them. So this year I am going to tackle the weight and the Thyroid.
  • taniadesimone
    taniadesimone Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi, I need to lose about 46kg which is about 101lbs. (I am Australian and we use kg rather than lbs). I bought myself a fitbit HR and have use MFP as well and have synced them together. Just walking about 1/2 hour every morning and will increase incidental exercise when at work, use stairs, park far away etc. I need to lose this, get healthy as a single Mum with high blood pressure and need to ensure I am around for the kids. Just started on NYE. Lets keep each other motivated! You are most welcome to add me.
  • cnred_06
    cnred_06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I have a goal to lose at least 120 lbs. this yr. I figure at 10 lbs a month that's more than doable if I get my butt in gear!;)
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Me! I've lost about 25 pounds so far, but have about 120 pounds or so to go. I am super motivated, but would love some accountability buddies!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I had over 100 lbs to lose ...I have lost 28 so far ....You are welcome to add me ...Wishing you the best :)
  • PattiOestreich
    PattiOestreich Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you! Ready to make a change and stick with it. Need whatever support I can get and I am ready to return that support as well. Good luck everyone! Positive vibes for success all around!