Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

Just looking for people who want to keep each other motivated

Options
2»

Replies

• thyslop2014
    thyslop2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think one way to stay motivated is to help others stay motivated. And staying positive and get excited about the little things!!!! Oh and loud music.
  • mrsrawrsome
    mrsrawrsome Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My account was inactive after I found out I was pregnant with baby #2. Now that he's a year old it's time to get back on track and start getting my body back into shape! Would love the add to keep up the motivation :)
  • jen_marie7
    jen_marie7 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New to my fitness pal and looking for accountabili ty and motivation! Busy working mom with a 9 month old!
  • magsama
    magsama Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have to stay motivated and on track...need support! Thanx :smile: Feel free to friend me
  • thyslop2014
    thyslop2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Woot woot new year here we come!!
  • mrschikin
    mrschikin Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me! Starting out again after a depressing few years living abroad. Looking forward to improving both my mood and my health. :)
  • KellzNew92
    KellzNew92 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I lost 36lbs last year but gained back 21 after an operation so basically starting all over again. Feel free to add me
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I've been active for almost a month again and having so many people's stories in my news feed is more motivational than I expected. I'll add you and anyone can feel free to add me! Happy 2016 everyone!
  • momallnight
    momallnight Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm working out and logging daily. Only down 10 pounds in 6 weeks but at least I'm feeling better. This site is great for support
  • Lmck13
    Lmck13 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    New to mfp, type 1 diabetic and recovering from spinal surgery... Would love some friends to support and vice versa... Add me!
  • mn_andi
    mn_andi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am looking for some support and motivation as well. Please feel free to add me. Starting up again. I have been back and forth with MFP and other tracking but I like the simplicity of MFP. Haven't used the community features but am looking forward to connecting with others on the same path.
  • karielevans
    karielevans Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be added as well!! ❤️
  • CoryBIsMe
    CoryBIsMe Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am beginning my weightloss journey again and really could use support. I have hypothyroidism and bouts of mild depression so losing any weight has been/ is extremely difficult. I would love to support others and share our successes.

I have hypothyroidism as well. It is hard!
    Would be happy to be friends.

• jusbar71
    jusbar71 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new on here and could also do with new friends. I am nearly 45, need to lose approx 70lbs. Please add me