looking for someone to keep me accountable

Options
I have started this journey so many times before but always give up. its a new year I want a new me. I want to lose 20 pounds this year and im wanting to find one or two people that can check up on me each day and push me when I am feeling too lazy to workout or when I want to eat a whole pizza :( its so hard

Replies

• Shineylou
    Shineylou Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Me too!! I want to lose 40lbs by April or May! I feel like I can really do it I just need the motivation!
  • murtleturtle
    murtleturtle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • suzi301
    suzi301 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too. I have another 21 pounds to go until I hit my target weight!! I have lost 4 stone very quickly in 2015 and now it's slowed down to nothing, need a kick start, anyone wanting to keep in touch for sharing food, gym and lifestyle tips let me know, it will help us all keep on track (hopefully!!)
  • LADY9GAZELL
    LADY9GAZELL Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    suzi301 wrote: »
    Me too. I have another 21 pounds to go until I hit my target weight!! I have lost 4 stone very quickly in 2015 and now it's slowed down to nothing, need a kick start, anyone wanting to keep in touch for sharing food, gym and lifestyle tips let me know, it will help us all keep on track (hopefully!!)
    ahlundgren wrote: »
    I have started this journey so many times before but always give up. its a new year I want a new me. I want to lose 20 pounds this year and im wanting to find one or two people that can check up on me each day and push me when I am feeling too lazy to workout or when I want to eat a whole pizza :( its so hard
    Count me in!

• massaoli
    massaoli Posts: 170 Member
    Options

Count me in, keep me in check too please. Sometimes it really hard!
  • Krussell8782
    Krussell8782 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was able lose 46# in 7months and would love to help out others wherever I can to reach their goals in life. Currently on a 170+ streak with no sign of slowing down!
  • bestisyettocome2016
    Options
    I need someone to help me with accountability too. I also have 20 lbs to lose and while I do exercise, it's the diet that I need real help with.
    Feel free to add me.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,604 Member
    Options
    See what we do here and join if you're COMMITTED to it.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/331789/tlfc-exercise-and-accountability-support/p1

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ahlundgren
    ahlundgren Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was able lose 46# in 7months and would love to help out others wherever I can to reach their goals in life. Currently on a 170+ streak with no sign of slowing down!
    can you send me a request I cant figure out how to do it?
  • ahlundgren
    Options
    I need someone to help me with accountability too. I also have 20 lbs to lose and while I do exercise, it's the diet that I need real help with.
    Feel free to add me.

can you request me so we can keep each ither accountable?I dont know how to send requests on hete.
  • ahlundgren
    Options
    massaoli wrote: »

send me a friend request :)
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too. I need to lose a total of about 70lbs. I sent a friends request.
  • massaoli
    Options
    massaoli wrote: »

send me a friend request :)

Not sure how to send friend request . Hope u r staying healthy
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    hi everyone: please add me as a friend. I need support and motivation and to be held accountable. My diary is open access. I won't judge, please don't judge mine. We are all just doing our best.
  • LauraGail0710
    LauraGail0710 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Send me a request! I love to motivate and be motivated! Let's do this!
  • massaoli
    Options
    Feel free to do the same, I don't lnow how to friend request, hope u have a great Saturday.