5'3" lots to lose!

Options
2»

Replies

• jlmnino
    jlmnino Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am also 5'3 and I would like to loose 31 lbs. Good luck to everyone and Happy New Year!!
  • jolly247
    jolly247 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hi guys, im in the same boat. you can add me if you'de like. today is my official day back on myfitnesspal.
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I am needing to lose 80lbs this year, anyone can feel free to add me as well.. thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
  • suzpatrick
    suzpatrick Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and would like to lose 50.
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    5'3" and about 70 to lose... 13 down! :)
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    lolowjc05 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!! I'm a shorty also at 5'2" and I often feel pressured to be even skinnier since I'm short. Anyone else feel the same way?

I am 5'3'' but I also have stumpy everything lol I have super small hands and short legs, but huge feet, and I have a big bone structure. lol so being big is just making me look more and more unappealing . So yea, I feel like I need to be a lot skinnier then Some others could pull off.
  • honeybee1996
    honeybee1996 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    5'3" need to lose 80lbs. Feel free to add. I'm just getting started back. Waiting to Monday when I go back to work and get on a normal schedule.
  • honeybee1996
    honeybee1996 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    lolowjc05 wrote: »
    Hey everyone!! I'm a shorty also at 5'2" and I often feel pressured to be even skinnier since I'm short. Anyone else feel the same way?

Definitely! I know you're not supposed to compare yourself with others, but it's hard. I see all these women who are under 5'5" and are close to 100-120lbs. It can be very discouraging.
  • johannaslimtrim
    johannaslimtrim Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies> I'm 5'3" too and would like to lose 25 pounds. I'm not sure how to join the group, but I would like to give and receive encouragement. I'm just getting started today, although I've been watching my weight for the past couple of days. I want to put healthy things into my mouth and my body this brand new year. I should be able to reach that goal in 1/2 a year and reassess the situation. I do aqua aerobice and walking for exercise. I used to Zumba but haven't bothered to do it lately. How do we become a group? I could start a chat room in Chatzy (they make it easy to start a chat room and it's free) and call it CountDown. I'll try that and see what happens. I look forward to losing with you!!!
  • Debster634
    Debster634 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    sheanamc97 wrote: »
    Hey! Looking for some motivators and friends for the newyear!

• Debster634
    Debster634 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oops, sorry, still don't know how to reply or add friends. I'm also 5'2 and need to lose 50 pounds. I'd be so glad to be friends with the rest of you.
  • Shineylou
    Shineylou Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    5'8" but I'd love to be the tall friend losing weight!
  • melsouth1972
    melsouth1972 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"3 and so far I've lost over 50lb. I feel do much better and fitter. I still have 21lb to lose so feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck xx
  • cmcinerney93
    cmcinerney93 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    5'4" and desperate to lose 50 pounds!! Basically new to this thing (despite past short and unsuccessful attempts) I'm really serious about it this year and I'm definitely looking for friends who are also fighting the same battle! I'm an awesome motivator so feel free to add :)
  • Mommy2akt
    Mommy2akt Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and would like to love 40-50 pounds. I am just getting started. Please add me, I would love to be part of this group!