College students!

Options
Hey! I'm Adrienne, 19 yers old and a freshman in college. Had MFP for a while but stopped using it and decided to start again as 2016 starts. My goal is to basically just lose weight, preferably 40 lbs overall but for right now I just want to get into healthier habits.

I've noticed most people on here are middle aged or older so I was hoping to find a group of people that are more relatable. I'm awful at staying motivated myself and need to have those friends to push me. I'm very positive and optimistic about this app.

Anyone feel free to add me and others, start chatting and post here! Let's get a group together :)

Replies

• schibsted750
    schibsted750 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I added you!
  • heatherenay
    heatherenay Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'm Heather, 18, and a freshman at an art institute Cleveland. I would love to add you, but I'm new and can't figure out how?
  • ryjaaah
    ryjaaah Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 18 and a freshman too, hope you achieve your goals :)
  • BoaRestrictor
    BoaRestrictor Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    My name is Hanah, I'm 19 and a Freshman at University. I'll add you! It's nice to have other people your own age range on here.
  • jandw122912
    jandw122912 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. I'm a senior in college, hoping to graduate in May! My first year of college I lost a good bit of weight but I transfered schools and gained it all back plus some! Hoping to finally hit some goals in 2016! I started MFP on Monday and so far, so good!
  • jnt11
    jnt11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and also in college! I'm in my first semester at online school. I'd love some friends!
  • jsouassou
    jsouassou Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 21! From the UK so I'm at university but have added you guys :)
  • bcveggie
    bcveggie Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm 22 and a senior in college. Ill add you: )
  • nickbryson97
    nickbryson97 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm Nick, a freshman in college. Add me!
  • tara_means_star
    tara_means_star Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and recently graduated grad school. Not quite your age but still close. Its nice to have people your age but some of the coolest mpf friends I have are 20, 30, 40 or more years older than me. Give them a chance and they might turn out to be the most helpful people you meet on here.
  • jademackenzie96
    jademackenzie96 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 years young going to a college in New Yrok where I live. I'm back here for the fourth time I think...cant remember. I always give up but not this time got some great people by my side hoping to find more, anyone is free to add me! looking to lose 60 pounds!
  • beautifulsparkles
    beautifulsparkles Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Haha middle aged. I didn't feel like people here were *that* old. I'm 26 which is quite a bit older than you I guess.
  • cmcinerney93
    cmcinerney93 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I'm looking for the same thing as you!! I have about 50 pounds to lose but I'm so super determined to do this! I lost 35 pounds my Sophomore year of college so I can definitely help you get around all those college temptations :) add me!
  • kadybug97
    kadybug97 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I just made my account today!!! I would LOVE to have friends on here. If you're reading this add me! I've been struggling with motivation to workout and diet for months now, and friends would definitely help...now that the new year is starting, it's time to get serious!
  • shubham82
    shubham82 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey
  • emmahartley636
    emmahartley636 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 19 from the UK and currently in my second year of university. Add me and we can support and motivate each other
  • Ebuka95
    Ebuka95 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Aye,
    I'm a junior in college too looking to add new people and build a better fitness network. Add me
  • daross16
    daross16 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    College senior, turning 22 this year. Wanna be on fleeeeeek for graduation in May. :D
  • JLKOx96
    JLKOx96 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Also a student at university in the UK. 19 years old and in my second year of uni. Aiming to lose 40-50lbs with exercise and improving what I eat! Would love to become friends and offer support
  • BethR1996x
    BethR1996x Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    First year University student in UK (19 years old) looking to lose roughly 20lbs x