healthy recipes

Options
Does anybody know any sites that i can get some healthy recipes from? I'm running out of ideas of good healthy food to cook. Everything is starting to look the same.

Replies

• twinsX3
    twinsX3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Someone just recommended skinnytaste.com to me. It looks pretty good.
  • mbehr1983
    mbehr1983 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would say there are a few that I use.Eat better america they have some of the favorites healthified. Then theres mayo clinic. I have used recipes from both
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    spark people website I have been able to find good ones also a lot of the fitness magazines on line have a recipe section. If you google "healthy recipes" it will usually lead you to sites such as All recipes. That is how I found chicken alfredo for under 400 calories. Yes I said chicken alfredo.
  • Shemac04
    Shemac04 Posts: 16
    Options
    Try DWLZ.com It is a great website and actually under restaurant it give all the nutrition for different restaurant throughout the US. Enjoy.
  • mamacremers
    mamacremers Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    www.sparkrecipes.com is one i use sometimes.
  • rwash0904
    rwash0904 Posts: 9
    Options
    I use Recipes for Healthy Bliss- Using NatureFoods & Lifestyle Choices to Rejuvenate Your Body & Life. by Susan Smith Jones. There are wonderful smoothie recipes, sauces dipscasseroles etc to pich up your meals. Good luck
  • Booper83
    Booper83 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    hungry-girl.com, specialK.com/recipes, allrecipes.com, eatingwell.com
    you can just google healthy recipes and a bunch of sites come up. Hope this helps!
  • candis30
    candis30 Posts: 17
    Options
    Thanks! Now i have so many sites that i'm writing it all down! I see a good meal in my future tomorrow.lol
  • yalisa0424
    yalisa0424 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    www.skinnytaste.com
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    EatingWell.com