Vegan Friends

Options
Hey, I'm looking for vegan friends to share some low fat recipes with me as well as support.

Of course if you're not vegan and have some tips and tricks for a low fat diet then please add me too

Replies

• ktvalerio
    ktvalerio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a vegan. I've been a vegetarian for over 10 years. I went vegan once before, slipped and ate ice cream (way tooooo much ice cream) and pizza. Now I'm back to eating clean. I have a ton of recipes. What kinds of things do you like to eat? And how much time do you have to cook? I buy groceries every two weeks, then spend one weekend day making everything. Then I have it ready and don't feel the urge to eat junk instead. Karen
  • Sperkleh
    Sperkleh Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Well, I love food and I love cooking, so I spend a lot of time researching recipes and stuff, it takes so long because I have to balance what I eat with what my husband can eat (he's an omnivore with a gluten allergy). I also work 60 hours + a week so there's that to contend with too. The more prepared I am the better I feel, so any bulk recipes you want to share would be so helpful