Accessing old diary entries?

Options
Is there a quick way to access old diary entries (like, 4 years old)? I can't seem to find anything aside from pushing the "back" arrow on the diary page, which of course will take a long time to push back 4 years worth.
I'd really like to see what I was eating back then in my early days of weight loss.
Thanks in advance.

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Are you on the web version? Mine has a little picture of a calendar next to the day/date and I can click on it and flick back months at a time.
  • weavingtheweb
    weavingtheweb Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    When using the ios app just click where it says 'today' and it will show you an option to scroll to the day you want to view.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    Or you could type in this URL with the date that you want to flip back to (even if it is just four years ago to save yourself from constantly clicking):
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary?date=Year-Month-Day

So, if I wanted to go back to 12/1/2014, my URL would look like http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary?date=2014-12-01
  • davisrl0
    davisrl0 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Ah! Thanks so much guys! I'm using the app. I clicked on "today" and there was the calendar. I had no idea, all these years, you could even click on the word.
    Thanks again!
  • StephanieSmith35
    StephanieSmith35 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I didn't know about clicking the calendar either .... cool! But, once I'm on that old date, how do I get back to TODAY? I don't see anything that says "today". Am I missing something?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    I didn't know about clicking the calendar either .... cool! But, once I'm on that old date, how do I get back to TODAY? I don't see anything that says "today". Am I missing something?

Click the calendar again.
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

You can also just click on the words 'Food Diary'. They also take you back to the current day.

f9g0dlmm6ydh.png
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,020 Member
    Options
    :lol:@Wynterbourne and your 17 FR.

That would annoy the heck outta me. :naughty:
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    :lol:@Wynterbourne and your 17 FR.

That would annoy the heck outta me. :naughty:

:tongue: