Hello out there (:

Options
So excited to be starting this, I always thought loosing the weight would be easy... Well it hasn't been for me, I gained 50-60 pounds in 3 little months about a year ago around the time me and my boyfriend moved in together.he loves the way I look, but I dont. I knew I had gained weight because my favorite pants stopped fitting :( but I hadn't noticed how much I actually gained and how unhealthy I was becoming. When we went to the beach 2 weeks ago I could barely catch my breath once I reached the water. But that wasn't when I knew I needed to become serious about what goes in my mouth. A few days later we stopped at the bass pro shop and got a free picture taken.. I never knew I looked like that. I was seeing someone else it wasn't me. I almost had a breakdown but I didn't. I decided then and there that I needed to change the way I was living and eating. So that's where I finally found MyFitnessPal, and I'm so glad I did I feel that this was the right choice. Thanks for reading this. And any tips or anything! Oh I almost forgot haha my name is Juliette and I'm 19 going to be 20 in 5 days (: I'm 5'3. And I have around 50 pounds to loose.

8586320.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Shemac04
    Shemac04 Posts: 16
    Options
    Good luck on your journey....it is hard to do but never give up and remember you are still you and it is easier to get it off now than when older. Good Luck. Gayle
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome Juliette. This is a great place to begin your journey.
  • Juliette320
    Juliette320 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you both soo much!
  • Lorene3
    Lorene3 Posts: 1
    Options
    keep it up! its hard to stay motivated but when you start to see results, it really gets you pumped!:happy:
  • sbeeche
    sbeeche Posts: 2
    Options
    Welcome Juliette, it's never too late. Just take it one pound at a time.
  • megrrt
    megrrt Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here on your journey! You will love this website...it has so much info and support!
    :flowerforyou: