Other mom friends

clinealves
clinealves Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Looking for a support system of other moms trying to balance raising kids and healthy living. I have done pretty well but got a little lazy the last few
Months and need to refocus and drop the 8lbs I gained.

Replies

• Kasumiblue
    Kasumiblue Posts: 3 Member
    Hey I am a mum to a 3 yr old :)
  • aimicowden113
    aimicowden113 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I have a 3 year old and hoping for another one soon :) I need to loose 21lb and il be back to where I used to be! Xx
  • Jessy906
    Jessy906 Posts: 17 Member
    Mom to boys: 5 years old and 3 years :) I'll add you!
  • clinealves
    clinealves Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks ladies, my kiddos are 3,5 and 7. After my second pregnancy I was sick
    of the extra weight I wasn't dropping and was very successful in using MFP. I got
    Big into eating clean and hitting the gym and dropped he weight and kept up the routine for years- even through my third pregnancy.
    For some reason this past year I started to slack in going to the gym and my eating has been terrible the last couple of months.
    I feel like I'm constantly carting kids to different activities, hockey games, and school events. I need to buckle down and get back to what I know I need to do. I gained 10 lbs since summer. So I am back to MFP to help get
    It together.
  • CourtLHM
    CourtLHM Posts: 181 Member
    Mom of three here. Finally able to make some time for me to loose this weight!! I'll add u
  • during_da87
    during_da87 Posts: 1 Member
    Mom of 2 boys: 8 month old and a 5 year old. I did MFP as well as diet and exercise after having the 5 year old and was very successful. Hopefully this time around, I will have the same results but I have more challenges with my time this go-round but I will try my best! I will add you
  • jhmomofmany
    jhmomofmany Posts: 571 Member
    I'd love to add some Mom friends! My youngest is two weeks old. I'm going to be waning to lose about 30 pounds once I have my doctor's OK.