Jessica Smith Six Week Transformation--Any one starting January 4th?

Options
Hi all, I'll starting this on January 4th. If anyone wants to join me and comment on their progress, this is the place!

Replies

• jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Oooooo, sounds interesting! I've done some of her videos, whats the "6 week transformation"?
  • krenwren
    krenwren Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    10 new work outs, they look great!
  • krenwren
    Options
    Cardio party done. Great workout, you can make as hard as you want, Jessica shows variations for every skill level!
  • Malteaster
    Malteaster Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it. I like the idea of it being structured.
  • still_searching
    still_searching Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be starting this program on Monday.
  • krenwren
    Options
    I am really looking forward to starting, I'm also going to try the seven day sugar detox challenge. Looking foward to seeing everyones reveiws of the workouts
  • SuperStepper408
    SuperStepper408 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have several of Jessica Smith's videos including this one. I save her online videos under "Watch Later" on my Roku for easy access. My favorite on this workout series is the Cardio Party workout. Looking forward to starting the challenge on Monday.
  • SuperStepper408
    SuperStepper408 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    jackie_moo wrote: »
    Oooooo, sounds interesting! I've done some of her videos, whats the "6 week transformation"?

Hi Jackie--If you visit walkonwalkstrong.com/check-in/, it gives a little more information about the Jessica Smith Six Week Transformation Program.
  • krenwren
    Options
    Day ONE here we go!
  • MicheleGettingHealthy
    Options
    I know it was scheduled to start today, but I started yesterday. I was motivated, so I didn't want to wait. Anyway, I just did Day 2 - Total Body Training - but I'm not sure how to track it in MFP. Any ideas? Would it be considered circuit training? Thanks!
  • krenwren
    Options
    I loved the Total Body Training. Her workouts really sneak up on me. I thought it didn't look too tough but I could barely make it through--had to do the MOM mods!
  • krenwren
    Options
    @MicheleGettingHealthy if you figure out how to record it let me know. I wish I had used my HR monitor.
  • Malteaster
    Malteaster Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've just done Total Body Training.
  • krenwren
    Options
    I'm sore from Total Body Training!! I started Sunday so did the workout yesterday. Who know baby squats with light weight could make me so sore!!!
  • krenwren
    Options
    Needed the day off, will resume tomorrow. So far doing well with logging and with the workouts. I am aiming for 10 pouns off after two cycles.
  • still_searching
    still_searching Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 3 down. The total body training from yesterday- i am feeling it today! So far i am loving this program.
  • krenwren
    Options
    I LOVE the barefoot sculpt. Like all of her workouts, they sort of sneak up on you!!! This one was really fun and flew by.
  • krenwren
    Options
    hellish weekend at work, will get back to it on Monday