Serious Accountability Partner! :)

Options
Hello!

I'm looking for somebody similar to myself. My goal is to be down 60 lbs by August and become more active. I'm implementing small changes. I'm not ready for the gym but I'm doing little things to become more active. I goal set! I have enough time to commit to my new me and would like somebody with similar goals. A text message to check in of we did workouts, a phone call later on. Talking about new goals and celebrating accomplishments! Maybe even meeting up in NYC to take a class together. I definitely want to support you as well in those ways or what you need. I'm really excited for a workout buddy! If what I'm saying is what you want to do, feel free to PM me. Here's to hoping!....now off to get this 8 has (biggest goal)

Replies

• jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me xx
  • mama222bfit
    mama222bfit Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
  • caroledmisten3
    caroledmisten3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Can I join? I really need accountability.
  • deesing98
    deesing98 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I have the same weight loss and lifestyle change goals (losing 30 by May) and need a serious accountability partner.
  • RAmelia63
    RAmelia63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Happy to help and be helped! Have a destination wedding in July and 18 pounds to lose by then. Would love to hook up with folks here by becoming MFP buddies.
    Wishing you all much success in your respective journeys.
  • angietes2u
    angietes2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I need accountability in logging and staying on track. I think having MFP friends would help!! I want to start small and finish strong! My problem is eating. I skip meals. Or eat junk. Trying to stop that. I also got a vivofit to remind myself to get up and move!! Let's be friends and help each other. I can use all the help I can get!!
  • msladyc
    msladyc Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal. Feel free to add me as well.