Looking for an accountability friend!

Options
Looking for someone who wants to keep in touch to make sure we are both staying on track with our goals! It's very hard to stay on track on your own! God bless!

Replies

• KellzNew92
    KellzNew92 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for someone too. To message even Whatsapp/text just to keep me motivated and so I can help someone else. Feel free to pm me if you like
  • UnicornAmanda1
    UnicornAmanda1 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same!!
  • ShannonE74
    ShannonE74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same! :)
    I can only stay on track for about a week on my own, then I let work, kids and all the everyday things take priority over my fitness and weight loss goals until I'm not even trying anymore.
  • charbaby4
    charbaby4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same type of motivation and would love to partner up with someone to accomplish weight loss goals
  • FunTasha
    FunTasha Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too.
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like , I'm always on and will keep on top and make sure u stay motivated
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile: Xx
  • sstrack123
    sstrack123 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I like friends with open diaries and that like communicating for real support. Add if you like
  • khen1013
    khen1013 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new to the message boards and I'm hoping to find an accountability friend, too. I don't want to spend a ton of money to go to meetings (like Weight Watchers) but I know I need someone to hold me accountable. I'm trying to go back to low/no refined sugar again which I didn't really struggle with when I did it for a few months last year but for some reason I'm having a hard time with it this go around. I just don't really have a support system in my day-to-day life and I have a lot of negative influences so I'm hoping someone on here could help!
  • djpgrl28
    djpgrl28 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ShannonE74 wrote: »
    I can only stay on track for about a week on my own, then I let work, kids and all the everyday things take priority over my fitness and weight loss goals until I'm not even trying anymore.

• djpgrl28
    Options
    djpgrl28 wrote: »
    ShannonE74 wrote: »

• djpgrl28
    Options
    Im in same boat i have just had breast cancer surgery and i need to lose 40 lbs friend me so we can do this
  • nukephysicist
    nukephysicist Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I need some help too. I lost 30 lbs using MFP but have since gained it back. I need some accountability partners if anyone is interested. :)
  • Krussell8782
    Krussell8782 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    If you need someone to help motivate you and keep you on track feel free to add me.

I am working on building my streak since May (currently over 170d). Would love to help anyone out that wants to stay motivated for weight loss and feeling awesome.
  • RAmelia63
    RAmelia63 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Looking to lose 18 by July for a destination wedding and just because at my height, 153 lbs is too much. I don't at all have a problem with the gym but to lose weight, keeping my carb count under 75 grams is the only thing that works and that's my challenge; not going over. So I feel that if I have a group of folks holding me accountable, I might do better. Feel free to hook up on MFP.
    We got this!
  • ShannonE74
    ShannonE74 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

djpgrl28 wrote: »
    Im in same boat i have just had breast cancer surgery and i need to lose 40 lbs friend me so we can do this

I'm new at this - how do I add friends?

• lions32
    lions32 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • lovinlife22
    lovinlife22 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I am here for you!
  • ZoeMarie1989
    ZoeMarie1989 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Also need accountability!

I need for loose 50lbs and can barely get through a week alone. Really need to find friends that can help to keep me on the right track.

Feel free to add
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    If you need support your in the right place
    Good luck in your weight loss