My Day One....Again...

Options
CuteAndCurvy83
CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
edited January 2016 in Motivation and Support
83j6hdlf4q5m.jpg
The photo doesn't make me feel embarrassed or ashamed. However, it DOES make me feel sad, frustrated, and upset to see what I've done to my body. Looking for friends to help push me forward and help me become the healthiest I've ever been!!

Replies

• bigboomer2005
    bigboomer2005 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hey. Sent FR if your looking for support I'm in your corner
  • murtleturtle
    murtleturtle Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Count me in :-)
  • massaoli
    massaoli Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Just one day at a time, one pound at a time. Don't get discouraged. This is the year we will achieve success !
  • tmecum
    tmecum Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Happy to help!! We all need support...I do, too!
  • CooperNiblett
    CooperNiblett Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You got this! I completely understand where your coming from. But it's a new year and a new you! You can do it! ;)
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!! Sent a FR. Take it one day at time!
  • franchiskadorse
    franchiskadorse Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi.... can I say its encouraging for me... I'm sitting here and I scroll looking for something.... don't know what... I my eyes catch your "Day One Again"... sounds like "Me".... Then I see this brave woman posting a picture, that looks like me.... I'm 160lbs.... starting again... and wondering if tomorrow will be day 1 again, or if next week, next month, next year will be day 1..... You were brave enough to say out loud and ask for help and post your picture.... you are past day "1".... keep up the positive work you're doing in getting the support you need...
  • gesha75
    gesha75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm on your side, you can do it!
  • lilwashee
    lilwashee Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I also need motivation ,fell off the wagon for a few years . feel free to add me !
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well done, your post genuinely impressed me and I'm sure, a lot of others out there. You have the courage and determination to do this, the best of luck on your journey!
  • saramatthews919
    saramatthews919 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You can do this you've taken 1st step on your journey wishing you all the luck :)
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support :)
  • angietes2u
    angietes2u Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm there with you. I just don't gave the courage you do to post those before pictures.
  • star1407
    star1407 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Not many of us would be brave enough to post our first day photos, well I wouldn't anyway.

I'm 238lbs and looking for slow, steady and sensible loss and gradual changes to my lifestyle.

I'm with you all the way
  • eyeteachart
    eyeteachart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me, too! I'm just gonna try to just show up each day and try 1 day, 1 mouthful, 1 workout at a time. Good luck and I'll check back to see how you're doing.
  • MnMalecha
    MnMalecha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first day again too. I get ya
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You can do this! You sound like me just 4 months ago. Feel free to add me if you'd like to. MFP is the place to be for support!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Restarting again! You can add me. :smile: Good luck!
  • massaoli
    massaoli Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    atesar wrote: »
    I'm there with you. I just don't gave the courage you do to post those before pictures.

I feel the same way but I plan to take a pic on the 11th, the start of 11 week program that I joined. Talk about accountability! Thanks cute and curvy 83. A good luck to us all!
  • forevermarin
    forevermarin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I friend requesred you. I love that you took a picture of yourself. I could not bring myself to do so yet. I think I now will and before i leave work every day I will look at it and say "if your ok with this look then its ok to skip the gym". I think it might be a loong while before i can honestly say yes. Frien request sent.