Looking for an accountability partner or two.

Options
Hello, name is Rachel, 21 years old, based in the States.

Current primary goal is to drop 9% body fat (numerically about 15 lbs). I am good at getting to the gym but my nutrition and cardio are my weak points.

Replies

• blackmagic25
    blackmagic25 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request ☺ if you need help I got you... Or will at least try lol
  • 19Johnny92
    19Johnny92 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Rachel,

I'm trying to lose body fat as well. I cut 15 lbs during the summer, but gained 5 lbs ever since. My goal is to stick to my 2000 cal diet to lower body fat while going to the gym 4 times a week!
  • rachelthropology
    rachelthropology Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Should also add I know how to track things using the MFP app but have next to no knowledge of how to do anything else on here.
  • jojin04
    jojin04 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too I was at 158 now 170 has to down trying to start weight training and cardio next week but I'm down from 220 25 percent body fat to 12.5
  • dbrook1967
    dbrook1967 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    similar goal. I want to loose about 5% body fat. At 185 lbs. I want to add some muscle and loose body fat which keeps my weight at 185
  • BigBigBertha
    BigBigBertha Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel, feel free to add. I'm 24 and looking to lose about 20lbs. I also struggle more with the diet side of things.
  • Choosefitness
    Choosefitness Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well! I'm 21, and doing a quick mini-cut from 205 to sub-190 before transitioning into a reverse diet, which I will do until next December.
  • ummsufyaan2014
    ummsufyaan2014 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need friends to help push me towards my goal
  • NicoleS_2014
    NicoleS_2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel, I'm looking to loose about 10% body fat, so similar goals - I'm up here in Canada! I'll add you .)