What Role in a Television series would the person above you play?

Options

Replies

• pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    The teacher that all the boys purposely defy to get after school suspension with
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    The aloof know-it-all with the tendency to be socially awkward and thus speaks very little and hides under her tightly wound updo ... But discovers herself later and upon letting her hair down becomes Prom Queen. Then kills everyone. ;)
  • dozensofthreads
    dozensofthreads Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The teacher that all the boys purposely defy to get after school suspension with
    LMAO. If I taught college, that might be accurate! But I teach preschool.

Do I really reek of teacher
  • lunidevojka
    lunidevojka Posts: 9,049 Member
    Options
    The sexy subsititue teacher with a thirst for vengeance and shadows as a vigilante at night for wrong women.
  • pierportbeach
    pierportbeach Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    @dozensofthreads lol very funny!! I am just projecting a hot for teacher fantasy. But I guess I did hit the mark ! Only my fantasy was high school or older not preschool lol
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    The sexy subsititue teacher with a thirst for vengeance and shadows as a vigilante at night for wrong women.

The genetically engineered killing machine who breaks her programming and seeks out the clone from which she was created to team up and take down the system from within.
  • dozensofthreads
    dozensofthreads Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    @thepetrovafire this is an excellent idea and I will be running with it
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

The genetically engineered killing machine who breaks her programming and seeks out the clone from which she was created to team up and take down the system from within.

Sounds like a dream I had, love it.
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    I'll stick with vigilante ;)@dozensofthreads
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Comes from a planet in another galaxy thats populated by vampires and werewolves.
    She comes to earth after escaping a bloody war on her planet...she finds love on earth and decides to stay..
  • kmitchall
    kmitchall Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Jo is a seductive secret agent sent from Australia to gain intelligence on ISIS in Syria. She infiltrates the rankings but soon realizes ISIS only has interest in female goats and there is no intelligence to find in ISIS.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Lol^^^...
    He is an undercover agent...who seduces an Australia agent...the tv show sizzles and quickly gains a xxx rating..
  • kmitchall
    Options
    Lol^^^...
    He is an undercover agent...who seduces an Australia agent...the tv show sizzles and quickly gains a xxx rating..
    lol, xxx not into that soft stuff.. hehe
  • KC24mfp
    KC24mfp Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Comic relief, looks like a funny guy
  • slimgirljo15
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ^^haha..you don't get a choice..you are in it for the money....
    @KC..leads a swat team
  • kmitchall
    Options
    money always talks, but I think id take this one for free
  • lunidevojka
    Options
    Secret agent for the government gone rouge after he fell I'm love with a Russian spy. They are now on the run.
  • stephenrhinton
    stephenrhinton Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    The 'Creepy sister' that turns out to have a heart of gold and a hidden cache of cute kitten posters ...
  • WigglexWigglexWiggle
    Options
    The computer nerd that saves everyone in the end.
  • stephenrhinton
    stephenrhinton Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    The computer nerd that saves everyone in the end.

I resemble that remark

@WigglexWigglexWiggle The female best friend who would be a vastly superior choice to the shows written love interest if hollywierd wasn't so stereotype driven