Need some buddie *Newbie*

Options
Ok this is my second attempt with myfitnesspal i need all the support i can get... To help me with this journey!!!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• honeymoonpress
    honeymoonpress Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are on the right track and in the right frame of mind if you came back this program. Good for you and good luck for positive results.
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Hey Mertracey,

You can add me if you like. I like to motivate and encourage people on the healthy road.
  • Shannmarrs
    Shannmarrs Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I sent you a friend request :happy:
  • standintherain
    Options
    Well, it doesn't matter if you have myfitnesspal or not. You just need the right frame of mind and a good hunger for getting fit. I used to think of it as just exercising for the good feeling of making it through 20 side planks and having my sides kill or running until my calves ache the next day and say "I'm getting stronger" even if there isn't a noticeable result.
  • SandraMatos
    Options
    I am a Newbie too:happy:
  • Nhendrickson86
    Nhendrickson86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey welcome back! This is my second go round as well and I'm determined to be much more focused than my previous attempt. Friend request coming your way. . . . .feel free to give me a swift kick in the butt if I'm slacking and I'll be sure to do the same! :wink:
  • peachlow
    peachlow Posts: 91
    Options
    Welcome back to MFP....2nd time is a charm...I new also & so far my group of connections have been awesome...
  • gadgetgizzmo
    Options
    I am again new myself and this is also my 2nd attempt. I just had a new baby 8 weeks ago so I am trying to lose that baby weight and be able to fit back into my work uniform again. I could use all the support I can get as well.
  • jenseye
    jenseye Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!
    Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...... Pls add me if you like... I love to motivate...
  • trk24
    trk24 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am a newbie too!!
    I could use some support too..only here 10 days but absolutely nada on the scale....
    Need lots of motivation...
  • valz2000
    valz2000 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome back... Feel free to add me
  • natp23
    natp23 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi fellow newbie!
  • firestarbeauty
    Options
    welcome back, feel free to add.